Gone Too Soon - Caylee Anthony

Superstition

Proud Member
Saw on the news the Anthony used MJ's "Gone Too Soon" for a video montage dedicated to their granddaughter. Sadly, the song certainly fits the situation here:

That was so touching, wasn't it? The lady at the news desk looked very emotional.

Thank you very much!

Poor girl, RIP :angel:
This song always brings tears to my eyes...so touching, so beautiful...one of my favorites for all time!

i watched thast funeral on tv when they played that song with that video it was very sad

i didn't see the newswoman. but it could be that i had tears in my eyes. but then, i looked at it again..i didn't see the newswoman.

i don't understand...why.....
why a child?

i didn't see the newswoman. but it could be that i had tears in my eyes. but then, i looked at it again..i didn't see the newswoman.

i don't understand...why.....
why a child?

vncwilliam, I saw the national news when they viewed the footage w/"Gone too soon".
It was then that I saw her and she seemed to be moved, I think it was "Headline" news but not 100% certain.

I love that song. So emotional and beautiful!

Aww Poor little girl :(
Sad for any child murdered and having their
life taken from them. This world and some in it
are so very cruel and unloving and have problems
they need help with. Innocent children gone.

It sounds like the live version from Bill Clinton galla!

This is not the CD version is it?

I saw this too. :(

Interestingly, on Nancy Grace's Feb. 10th show portions of this montage with "Gone Too Soon" was played repeatedly prior to going to each commercial break, and then it was played in its near entirety at the end of the broadcast.

Back