How did you became a MJ Fan?

when I saw him talk in an interview I totally fell in love with his voice, with how soft-spoken and gentle he seemed, before that I had no idea what kind of person he was...but from then on I wanted to know everything about him. I also discovered how talented he is I didn't know he creates so much of his own music or how he creates it

when i was hearing speechless.
and when the song were end, i were seaching all over the internet about mr. jackson.

That's why speechless meaning so much to be. Not just becouse of, that is a fantastic song. -But beacouse this is the reason why i became an MJ fan.

edit: I've always liked he's music, but only casual until recently!

one day in july 08 I thought "Hey hows it going for the King of Pop.." and started browsing youtube. Thats when I found out how everything with the trial really was, and I found out about his skindisease. And I really felt ashamed that I had ever thought about believing the tabloids then. And then I started searching for hes music, interviews and fun video-clips. And that was when he stole my fan-heart :)

I became a fan in the summer of 2007 when I heard the songs - Heal the world and Will you be there that were in my comp and still there are :D He just took me with his voice and with the feeling that he sings, then I began to search more songs and pictures of him, forums.... .Since then he took a place in my heart :)

Last edited:
when i was hearing speechless.
and when the song were end, i were seaching all over the internet about mr. jackson.

That's why speechless meaning so much to be. Not just becouse of, that is a fantastic song. -But beacouse this is the reason why i became an MJ fan.

aww, that's cute:D I didn't become and MJ fan because of that song, but I love it all the same:) To me it's the second best MJ ballad, after Liberian Girl.
I became a fan when I watched Bad video in the early ninetees, I was about 9, 10 years old, but I don't remember exactly. After seeing it I used to dance all over the house singing 'uhm bet" ('I'm bad') with a microphone in my hand:D

When I was eleven. In 2001. My dad is a music journalist so he gave Invincible to me when he was done with it. I had already watched 'Cry' on MTV and was a bit fascinated though I thought the music video was really BORING. I was only eleven.. :p And then I got into YRMW. The breakthrough was Speechless. Ever since I've LOVED Michael Jackson!

When I got a Invincible cassette, then a HIStory CD (I only saw one photo by then), I then got Number Ones on DVD and CD (And I fell in love with him).

1987-88
ash.png

many years ago , when i was a little girl, first saw mv "bad" in tv, i was attracted by MJ eyes, and his music.
though i didn't know what he sang at that time.(i am a chinese, started to learn english about 10 years later.)
but would like to see that "bad" again and agian.
i remeber every night i went back home , the very first thing was open TV,and waiting that program.
soon that program was closed.but i couldn't forget MJ from that moment.
in fact, i didn't know MJ's music, MJ's stroy really for many years.
even after i was graduated from high middle school.
every time people talked about MJ's bad news, always made me sad, and felt so sorry about him.
but i would like to know more about him.
learn english harder to love him , understand him better.
so sometimes i think maybe love him is my fate.
i am happy to see him happy.

I really can't explain it

It must be Destiny~~~

:angel:Smiles

Back