Will Michael be present during the auction?

i think if he was they would already advertise it with him to gain more publicity...to have more ppl to come.
but if he was there they would focuse more on him then the stuff being auctioned.

This is very good question:yes: ...would be very good if he would be present at least one day for the auction ...but, I do not think it will be present!

i think if he was they would already advertise it with him to gain more publicity...to have more ppl to come.
but if he was there they would focuse more on him then the stuff being auctioned.
I think the same
It's also I guess a bit emotional to him ...
:angel:

No one knows I guess. But I doubt it, I think some from his team will be there, but not Mike in person!

hey why is he selling his stuff anyway??
i mean, i know he isnt broke as the rumors say...im jst wondering why he would just decide to sell it????

well..some of his garb is at the grammy museum, right now, and is currently on display. some of the news bytes say that Marlon Jackson is coming up with an idea for another museum in Africa and then i think there is the museum in Gary Indiana for the Jacksons.

^^^^

Yeah read about that too in todays news section. Sounds intresting.

No one really knows, but I seriously doubt if he'll attend. Why would he really, if he is auctioning off all his prize posessions....:timer:

Well I hate the fact that he is selling many of his trade mark items. I always hoped that Neverland would end up like a Museum. I hoped that it would be like Graceland.
I aways thought Michael would do something like that.

Well I hate the fact that he is selling many of his trade mark items. I always hoped that Neverland would end up like a Museum. I hoped that it would be like Graceland.
I aways thought Michael would do something like that.
i hate it too :( and also that they include many items received as gifts for example his fans:doh:

no he wont be there..id be shocked if he were. your stuff is being sold. why would you show up. nooooo way

Ladies & Gents,

I really wouldn't sweat this auction...Netherland at one time was a very beautiful place...

Logically, why would Mr.Jackson want to keep things from a place that was made ugly, and dirty..? Besides...material possessions are just material things...

I am sure he kept the more important sentimental favorites...

:angel:Out with the old...in with the new...

Why is selling things
are the rumors true?

He dont need to sell his stuff

i pray he dont sell his awards

i pray
his awards are for him only

not for the public

this is not good

Ladies & Gents,

I really wouldn't sweat this auction...Netherland at one time was a very beautiful place...

Logically, why would Mr.Jackson want to keep things from a place that was made ugly, and dirty..? Besides...material possessions are just material things...

I am sure he kept the more important sentimental favorites...

:angel:Out with the old...in with the new...

umm thats NEVERLAND...

Reactions: Pua
Back