Who is going to the Beverly Hills Auction?

VRookshire

Proud Member
Hi there guys! I apologize for such a random post from a newbie (I have been coming on to this forum for awhile but have been absent). I am at work and wanted to take a quick time to post.

I am wanting to attend the Beverly Hills auction and am wondering if there is a fan I could stay with at the Beverly Hills hotel. I have plans to book a 2 day flight and hotel stay, but am willing to work with the best dates! (Like, is there a rumor that Michael might show up on a certain date?) I can either offer to split hotel costs with someone for the room I reserve, or vice versa.

Please contact me at Vaxil@aol.com!

P.S I apologize if I am in the wrong forum, I am at work and had to type a quick message!

Hi again,

I am offering a few fans a place to stay April 24th - 26th at the Beverly Hilton! It is a double bed and I can take whomever wishes to come. Please contact me if interested!

OMG, that sounds so tempting... Shaun and V PLZ PLZ PLZ take pictures if possible!!

u know i will. i pray i dont act a fool like omg mike touched that omg he wore that omg!! lol. ill try and keep quiet. i hope my parents understand il be missing classes lol

I'd love to attend, but it's too faar away and too expensive.
Maybe I'll check out the internet auction.

you US people are all so lucky :)
i wish i could go, but as always i am absolutely broke ;) hihi.
but i wish all of you who are going fun and a nice day. i hope to hear reports of you after it ;) and to see a bunch of pics - if allowed :)

i ain't gonna go. thought about it then i realized, he's parting w/ this stuff cuz he don't want it...there's a reason behind that. so it wouldn't be enjoyable to watch everything be sold. especially for as cheap as he's selling it . almost as if he's acting like he don't care how much it goes for, just as long as it goes

Hi first post on here! so n00b alert haha
I was just curious as to whether anyone was planning on actually bidding on any items when they go :) ?

p.s This Forum is amazing, there is so much on here! Sorry I've been a lurker!

Hi first post on here! so n00b alert haha
I was just curious as to whether anyone was planning on actually bidding on any items when they go :) ?

p.s This Forum is amazing, there is so much on here! Sorry I've been a lurker!

Ive seen a few items I will bid for online
I spent hours going throught the catologue
last night lots of affordable items _ you have to
register online to bid :)

the_lovecats

Welcome to MJJC - the best fan forum on the net! :)

I have found some items I'd like to bid on. I am just going to read a bit about the rules!

Darn! Well guys I'm willing to offer my room sharing fairly cheaply! Just e-mail or message me if interested!

u know i will. i pray i dont act a fool like omg mike touched that omg he wore that omg!! lol. ill try and keep quiet. i hope my parents understand il be missing classes lol
LMAO@SHAUN!!! I am trying to dig in my couch for some spare change to see if I will have enough to go, or at least bid online for a kleenex box he may have had in a guest bathroom or something. Man why couldn't he auction be bi-coastal, one weekend on the west coast and one wkend on the east coast. Flying from ATL to L.A. is kinda pricey , maybe my aunt will hook me up with a buddy pass or something.. I may just have to settle for buying the box set for $100..
Incase I don't get a chance to come out there, for all of you guys that are going HAVE FUN, BID HIGH (within your budget), and TELL MIKE I SAID "WUZ UP"..LOL:D

michaelsson
u know i will. i pray i dont act a fool like omg mike touched that omg he wore that omg!!

mouahahaha. that would be too funny. just to imagine that - hilarious! ;)

LMAO@SHAUN!!! I am trying to dig in my couch for some spare change to see if I will have enough to go, or at least bid online for a kleenex box he may have had in a guest bathroom or something.

lol hahaha! kleenex box huh? if i would get something like that and somebody would just TRY to touch it, im sure i will kick his damn ass.

for example, i love the singer SEAL. i went to his concert and i was complaining to him that he is not having concerts in my area and i always have to drive very far. he was amused about this, promised me to make a very good concert and later gave me his guitar-pick. i was so happy, i didnt allow anybody to touch it ("no! dont touch it, SEAL had it in his hands!!!) so i just put it in a photo-frame ;)

so if i would get something from where i know michael USED it, i think i would get so exegerated, i would get a safe to make sure nobody will touch it ;)

LOL@Spunky, I would act a plum fool if I got to purchase something MJ touched or just had in his house. I will even take an old t.v. remote that doesn't even work or have all the buttons attacked. Something from the kitchen (I can't even cook), a garden hose, floor mat, anything.. I am looking at the stuff up for sale now, I can see now that if I make it to California, I would just have to be happy with just being in the same room as his stuff.. Mike has some REALLY EXPENSIVE taste. Hmm maybe if I turn off my cable, home phone, start using mass transit, and eat ramen noodles and water then I could maybe afford something from his "Career Collection" like a button from 1984..lol

yeah same here. just to know to have something he USED lol. no matter if its working, i cant use it or whatever ;) but since i am always broke, i dont think i can afford even a small thing ;)

but IF somebody is able to get something of mike, i hope that people will tell us and show it ;) im so happy for all of you who can go :)

Back