MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition - WINNER IS BLACKENISE!!

Vote 4 your favorite finalist!

• 1) When We All Believe

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 2) Michael Jackson Not Guilty!

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 3) CASE: COMEBACK

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • 4) F*ck You All MJ Haters

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 5) Just One Last Dance Feat. Michael Jackson & Yana Girls

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 6) Entrez dans la magie 'Michael Jackson' (Enter the Magic of Michael Jackson)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • 7) Michael Jackson "Across The Dance Floor"

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 8) Michael Jackson, Save The Last Dance For Me, Dance Video

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 9) Threatened

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • 10) °But who is Michael Jackson?

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
OK, we have our winner :clap: Congratulations goes out to Blackenise :yes:

10) °But who is Michael Jackson?

We would like to thank everyone who has participated in the competition. Those videos were awesome :yes:

43 videos. Only one winner. Timo aka Blackenise sits down with MJJC

Written by Dom MJJC Interactive Team for MJJCommunity.com

This January, MJJC started a Brand New competition on our forum that would spark interest and inspiration in the hearts of video makers around the world. The MJJC 2009 Video Competition began last month to an overwhelming response. Forty Three unique videos were submitted by YouTube MJ fans from all over and whittled down to a Final Ten! After a week of voting from the fans visiting MJJCommunity.com, Blackenise was crowned our first ever Video Competition Champion. So, how does it feel?

"Thank you very much to all voters again! My aim was simply to be a part of the competition, that was my primary aim," Timo aka Blackenise told us.

He says it is hard to explain when we asked him what the main focus behind the video was. Was there a particular direction he had planned out?

"I just let it out and I wanted to include those sound pieces and in some kind of way realised that we will never really know Michael, he will always be...larger than life!", he says.

Through this Timo explored the areas of the Michael we all know and admire; the performer, the artist, his fantastic dancing ability, the creation of epic short films as music videos, the way he tackles his work and additionally and the pressure he faces each time he undertakes a new project.

Indeed within the fan base, Michael has a profound impact on the fans creative work by providing much inspiration, especially through times where he was faced with personal and legal problems and has grown stronger, as Timo told us.

"I always liked Michael Jackson's music but never really listened to it clearly. After the trial I listened to more and more and it never stopped. I learned that he is so misunderstood and started to realise that he's one of the most talented and blessed / cursed (sadly) people on this planet. Basically what inspires me is that he has put a lot of work into his music and I really feel that. I never get tired of listening to Michael Jackson, never ever! He's a wonderful human being. He is just great!!"

Video making has become a popular hobby over the last few years, and was taken to another level with the birth of YouTube. Timo told us about how he got into it.

"I can remember my very first tries in video making. It was with Windows Movie maker. With time, I'm growing and improving. When I first saw other videos from guys making MJ movies I kinda thought, wow that's cool."

Timo also recalled his very first effort in video editing.

"I can remember my very first MJ remix video I made using a MJ remix that a friend of mine did. I created the video with Movie maker." he laughs and says that this was a very basic video and that he doesn't have it anymore.

"Then I started to spend more time constructing the videos as I really wanted to create something unique, that nobody had on YouTube."

We spoke further about future projects and Timo has ensured us that when the time is right, work will begin on the next project. We want to send our congratulations to Blackenise once again for winning the 1st ever MJJC TV 2009 Video Competition.

You can see more of Blackenise's work at http://www.youtube.com/user/Blackenise89

www.blackenise.ch.vu

Big DB...The Videos....EXCLUSIVE MJ Tribute Music Videos

Last edited:
Re: MJJC TV 2009 Video Maker Competition - VOTE 4 your Favourite Finalist!

awesome thanks Shannon for making this thread, cant wait to see how the vote turns out, Good Luck everyone!

good luck to all the finalists!!!!!

you found it :p cool, yep get voting people :)

i voted for nr.9! its a unique song not everybody use and i can see the work behind it! and on top of that its really scary too man and he did it very good xD

Thank you so much for adding my video in Top 10!
That honestly made me feel so much more happier as a person.

My video is CASE: COMEBACK by the way. :)

I voted for #10 It was really good!!! And I thought #3 was second best, Michael should use #3 as a comeback commercial!!! lol

Michael should use #3 as a comeback commercial!!! lol

Oh thank you!
That's my video!
I feel happy when I hear good comments like that! :)

Good luck everyone =)

I'm done voting, congrats to the finalists! and congrats in advance to the winner :)

anyone got any favourites? Ive got to say, it was extremely hard for the panel to choose the ten! I dont know how you guys will choose a winner, the standard for the very first Video competition was VERY high!

Video COMEBACK (3) was the best for me:) I got chills watching that! It's very short but so original and sooo good

I think I voted for 10. I hear that music alot on videos and I really like it. It looks good on MJ too.

Gonna sit and watch them now then i'll vote :)

That was very hard, They are all very good but the one for me was number 9 Threatened, Very cleverly put together I loved it. :)

Last edited:

I love all the videos...so cool!:clapping:
I had to vote only for one but I like all of them!:D
Great job you guys!:punk:

Voted for number 10 :D
Really awesome video great job! I like the music also wich song did you use in the background? :)
Thank you very much
God bless you,
Eterna.

Every time I try to watch these it freezes my computer up :( I would really like to be able to vote but can't vote without watching each of them. It's probably my computer at fault. lazy thing ..lol.

Last edited:

I have not watched them all yet so I will of course wait to vote, but man, video #3 was so on point. No bullshitting around, just straight to the point. Looks like official teaser material. Which member made that?
No matter what, absolutely flawless work, this person knows how to visualize a thought.

8 and 10 are my favourites. I like 3 as well, but wasn't there like a 2 minute requirement? Still good though. I think 10 takes though, best quality, good song choice and widescreen = win :D

I liked 3 a lot, 8 and 10. It's hard to decide but I think I'm gonna go with 10! They were all great! A lot of talented people. :yes:

8 and 10 are my favourites. I like 3 as well, but wasn't there like a 2 minute requirement? Still good though. I think 10 takes though, best quality, good song choice and widescreen = win :D

we changed that because people may have made adverts or promos which wouldnt be as long as 2 minutes, the whole time limit thing was put to one side for this contest. :) we considered every video regardless of the duration.

my fave one did not make to the finals :(
I voted on the 10, that video is very nice!
At the end, will the winner video be available for downloade in higher quality? :)

my fave one did not make to the finals :(
I voted on the 10, that video is very nice!
At the end, will the winner video be available for downloade in higher quality? :)

i can upload it no problem. but the quality will be not mutch better because of my shitti program i had to use! normally i use cs4 but i didt work for some reason and now i have to use cs2 and this one is not so good and i also had problems with the export! but i will upload it and post it here in this respose when its done! ;-)

greez blackenise

*edit*

downloadlink: http://rapidshare.com/files/199966040/__But_who_is_Michael_Jackson.wmv

(click on free user and wait)

Last edited:

i can upload it no problem. but the quality will be not mutch better because of my shitti program i had to use! normally i use cs4 but i didt work for some reason and now i have to use cs2 and this one is not so good and i also had problems with the export! but i will upload it and post it here in this respose when its done! ;-)

greez blackenise

*edit*

downloadlink: http://rapidshare.com/files/199966040/__But_who_is_Michael_Jackson.wmv

(click on free user and wait)

cool! Thanks for the download link! I voted for yours too! :) Sorrily mine didn't make it to the final...:(

:punk:

Some great videos.

Will be nice to see the winner! :)

Video COMEBACK (3) was the best for me:) I got chills watching that! It's very short but so original and sooo good

Oh thank you very much!

That makes me feel happy :)

I have not watched them all yet so I will of course wait to vote, but man, video #3 was so on point. No bullshitting around, just straight to the point. Looks like official teaser material. Which member made that?
No matter what, absolutely flawless work, this person knows how to visualize a thought.

That was me who created that.
Thank you for awesome comments on it!

What you said; just made my day.

Thank you so much, I did put alot of hard work into this.

Back