Jacksons/Michael on Yahoo Page!!!

BillieJeanBoy

Proud Member
Hey guys I was at http://www.yahoo.com/ and on the 'Entertainment' tabe there is article about the Jacksons and Michael! Its a little negative, but its cool that there talking about them :cheeky:

See here is a picture
3294852955_6c0bccf4f5_o.jpg

That's cool, but I wonder if MJ has a Yahoo 360 or MSN Spaces?? Or even a Netlog account?? Any other social networking sites that you know of??

rebbie is the good one b/c she wants to stay out of the publiic eye, and i don't blame her really. Not being negative between mike or the family b/c they hav'nt done anything wrong, its just the tablods etc..See where im coming from?

yeah shue..uh i mean..i lovedto see DAT! uh im gonna see it..i believe..h..!!sniiiiifsalot..then cries much..and..well bye for now..i have more to see here anja..:( :( :(!

and cinse exatly WHEN did michael have a third sister?hmmmm?? as afr as I know we got:tito..jermaine..janet..latoya..and at the last we got randy..but isent dat one of his BROS then?? oh i ddont like this?? hm..imaybe..better..get.forthed my binouculars and give em a good clean?? i saw one of RANDYS vid oncer..and i saw the likeness in the guy there its wa the guy right ? oh ..aand btw..michael only got two sisters! aaaaand you know why?? cause hes goe like four bros right?? aand theyer..hmm lets see..oh 7 it was..!! uhh aand if you then laay to latoya nad janet..to the rest you got 7!! love from anja..hwos awred of dat 7 is 7 and NOT 8erhehh!

Michael has three sisters Rebbie, LaToya and Janet. He has five brothers as well Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, Tito and Randy.

There is also a half sister some where out there but her name escapes me at the moment.

I was surprised when I saw that on Yahoo page, thought it was something o.k., but then when I opened it, blaaah! I read it quickly, it's a blog or something, don't like the way it is written. It's tiring reading that kind of language over and over again - whoever writes about them has the problem of putting the word NORMAL and THE JACKSONS in the same sentence. Boring.

Last edited:
Back