Michael #7 Top Search!!!

BillieJeanBoy

Proud Member
Hey guys!!! It seems that all the concert speculation is making people curious, Michael is #7 Top searched today!!!

See!!!
3298582988_24ef2ddc6f_o.jpg

This makes me very happy!!! Lets hope Michael will do those concerts!!!:yes: As well as some in the U.S. So I can go!!!:angel:

well..lol..that's good in a way...people need to start eating breakfast..lol

but it's right up there, so that's killer..lol

Feels good to see his name right there! Thanx BillieJeanBoy. Yeah I'm wondering if the O2 rumor has something to do with it, and if so, how much it does.

Hey guys!!! It seems that all the concert speculation is making people curious, Michael is #7 Top searched today!!!

See!!!
3298582988_24ef2ddc6f_o.jpg

This makes me very happy!!! Lets hope Michael will do those concerts!!!:yes: As well as some in the U.S. So I can go!!!:angel:

well i remember a fan saying she was with a group of fans in the US and they asked if he would tour the US he said no :( and then said(to be nice)that because of them, hed reconsider. i hope he reconsders but im very doubtful.

I guess he's been in the news a bit. Those false reports about his health and skin, the auction, the O2 rumours. So it makes sense that a lot of people would be Googling him.

yay Michael !!

you are almost as searched as the most important meal of the day.

thanks for the info billie jean ;)

Try Googling "Google Search Trends". They offer great statistics for webmasters.

I don't think the screenshot posted is from Google Trends, looks different =/
And I can't find Yahoo Top Searches, (do they exist)?
BillieJeanBoy, could you please clarify, I'm really interested. :p :)

yep..the only thing they need more than MJ..is food, it seems.

i need his music, just as much

Back