The Best 'Get Your Own Back On Noisy Neighbours" Album?

The Best 'Get Your Own Back On Noisy Neighbours' Album

• Off The Wall

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Thriller

• Bad

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 34 54.8%
  • HIStory: Past, Present and Future Book 1

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor: HIStory In The Mix

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Invincible

• Total voters

The Moonwalker

Proud Member
I used to live next door to these people who were so bloody noisy!
Screaming kids, vacuuming in the early hours of the morning, just absolutely horrible people really.

So, I decided one day, to stick on Dangerous really loud to get back at them. I thought, it's got loads of songs with a deep bass line so you know...

I was wondering what other people think is the best choice for situations like this :)

:lol: That's such a great way of getting back at them! I choose Dangerous and BOTDF.

I'll put on Thriller 25, with Fergie on Beat It. Because it's horrible.

Probably 2000 watts! So Invincible.

Non MJ, Ace of Spades by Motorhead. Its just perfect for it. haha

nothing pops harder than the snares on Dangerous Teddy Riley tracks.

Dangerous has got some great beats on it esp the tital track. Tell us which one worked ;)

Dangerous and Bad. dangerous they better behave and stop being so noisy =X and Bad...just to annoy them:p!

Playing Michael full blast is more like a Gift,

I'd really make em suffer and play prince full volume LOL

I'll put on Thriller 25, with Fergie on Beat It. Because it's horrible.

LOL!

I voted HIStory. It's angry "I'm not taking anyone's poop" vibe is a good message to send in that situation! Scream, They Don't Care About Us, and This Time Around all do the job. Then on the other end of the spectrum the contrast of songs like Childhood and little Suzie will create a 'state of shock.'

Even if the person did like MJ, it could really annoy the heck out of someone if they're trying to work, sleep, read, watch a movie, etc.

I chose Dangerous, Off The Wall, and Bad.

I would be blasting Jam and Black Or White out of my speakers. lol. Followed by Bad, Dirty Diana and Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. lol. Those 'oughta shut them up. :p

Blood on the Dance Floor. You could drive anyone clinically insane with those god-awful remixes.

Blood on the dancefloor - this album contains a lot of screaming and uproarious songs, including these horrible remixes. When you let it play, your neighbours simply hit the roof :)

Last edited:
Invincible for my mean downstairs neighbours because the beats go thud thud thud through my speakers that are on the floor :D

lol I would never dare! But if I really had to, I would put on 2000 watts, I think it would be appropriate...

Playing Michael full blast is more like a Gift,

I'd really make em suffer and play prince full volume LOL

I would pick some really god awful goth sampler from 1996. And then top it off with Depeche Mode's 'Speak and Spell' on an endless loop.

Or invite 10 people with no sense of any rhythm whatsoever for a prolonged drum circle and some chanting- but don't forget to ignite 20 incense sticks with something really disgusting- and cook some cabbage dish at the same time.

I think you made the right choice with Dangerous for exactly the reasons you mention - 6 powerful dance tracks to start it off in a row.

Back