The View at the O2?

egi

Proud Member
Hi, I've never been to the O2.
I can't imagine the size of it though I've seen photos of the interior. Can anyone tell us what the view is like in there i.e. do you get a close view of the stage?

I've never been either, so this is a very helpful thread! :)

Are there seats everywhere?

No place where you can stand up??

^^^

I think there are specific places for standing, but it depends on which ticket you buy. I think standing will be a bit more expensive though because it's usually near the front?

I'm hoping to buy a seated ticket lol!

^^

Haha yeah, I guess they probably just can't help getting up on their feet and dancing because that's what his music does to you :(

:D:D:D

When I went to see Bon Jovi & Prince, everyone was standing :D

Untitled-2.jpg

i hope i don,t get a seat on the hi balconys,i remember going to the manchester evening news arena,and i was so high up and i am terrified of heights,that i had to ask if i could move,
but i suppose i would be so shell shocked at michael being on stage,i might not notice.

I'm going to see Britney in June. I have seats in the lower tier and the stage is in the centre. There were standing tickets (i.e. no seats) all around the stage and they were the same price if a little cheaper.
They also did a load of special packages, where you pay £600 or so and get VIP seats right up by the stage, food & drink, after party etc. Or Madonna did packages where you pay 300 or so and get to choose your seat in the front couple of rows..
I wonder which stage set up he'll choose (i.e. centre or end).

Btw, Beyonce did a meet & greet package for £1200. Wonder if Mike'll do the same?!

I went to the o2 in 2007 to see Prince and Prince's stage was in the middle and everyone was seated, even on the floor, but I have noticed from other concerts that sometimes they have standing

I sure want a standing ticket!!

I want to be up front and close and being able to go crazy!! :lol:

i hope i don,t get a seat on the hi balconys,i remember going to the manchester evening news arena,and i was so high up and i am terrified of heights,that i had to ask if i could move,
but i suppose i would be so shell shocked at michael being on stage,i might not notice.

Yeah, on the O2 site, they say Level 4 seats are not suitable for those with a fear of heights!!

I love the O2 and I am glad Michael has chosen it for his concerts. The staff are very friendly and the seats are VERY comfortable. They are also very organized. Much better than Wembley stadium, were I went to see Madonna and thousands of people got stranded outside because there wasnt any transport!

I have been a few times now and i like it,even on level 4 you see alot because of the way its made and it very steep.The seats arround the stage can be seating or standing based on the event.I don't what it will be like tomorrow that's a whole different event all together.

Also, is there any place to put your stuff like lockers or anything. Or do you have to take everything with you inside the arena?

I'm sure Michael will put standing cos it looks far more exciting and dramatic for the DVD (if there is one of course).

I don't know if they have lockers i don't think so because i havn't seen any. Most of the time evryone takes in their coats,bags etc.

Yeah lockers may be seen as a bit of a security threat for lots of venues (i.e. people leaving packages in there etc.)

The security are very strict at the o2 and they check your bags before you enter the venue. Also what I found strange is when I went to get a drink they took the lids off the bottles! LOL

Back