ok im am a middle class america mj fan

and i work at mcdonalds and im am 17 years old

my mother is in school

and father is a manger at red lobster

if u do the math

it will be hard for me to fly to london to see my idol

getting the tickets wont be a problem

its the traveling part

and i want to hear what other fans will have trouble if he does announed a tour in london

luv lmojackson

Last edited:
well if ur having problems affording money go in a group that way hotel expenses will be cheaper. i checked it on AA its only 400bucks 4 round trip. but i need to check delta because AA has 2 many damn layovers. but if u can get ur plane ticket/passport/concert ticket and find some friends to room with u and split the hotel u shud be fine =]

well if ur having problems affording money go in a group that way hotel expenses will be cheaper. i checked it on AA its only 400bucks 4 round trip. but i need to check delta because AA has 2 many damn layovers. but if u can get ur plane ticket/passport/concert ticket and find some friends to room with u and split the hotel u shud be fine =]

in a group that makes sense

well we need to go togther or s.thing

im am serious imma send u a pm

do you know any good websites? becuz im with him i can get the tix but its the getting there im worried about

I've already been trying to find prices for myself and kids. I had decided a few years ago that the next time I go somewhere on vacation, it will be with my children so that means there would be 4 of us (the youngest could stay with her dad). As a single mom with four kids...I would have to cut all kinds of corners. I have heard that there are hostels to stay in, or in the summer there are campgrounds with showers and bathrooms etc. That could also be a possibility. I would hope to get tickets for us all to the concert (if that's what the announcement is) but it might not happen. So yes, I feel your pain...lol. But where there is a will, there is a way. Since you are younger and most likely live at home, all your needs should be provided for, and with your job at McDs, you should be able to save enough from now until then if you don't spend on anything else. The problem might be buying a ticket in time before they sell out.

do you know any good websites? becuz im with him i can get the tix but its the getting there im worried about

ive checked the american airlines site and they are 400dollars 4round trip tickets. im going 2 check delta,then wait for the ticket pricing then ill look 4 hotels. ill kepp u posted,cuz im guessing it wud be cheaper to book now then later =]

ive checked the american airlines site and they are 400dollars 4round trip tickets. im going 2 check delta,then wait for the ticket pricing then ill look 4 hotels. ill kepp u posted,cuz im guessing it wud be cheaper to book now then later =]

okay great thanks! 400 for a round trip really not bad...wait, where are you from just so i can get idea of what the price would be like for me...

Actually, I have heard it will be cheaper to buy your tickets in the future rather than now. Just to let you know. The trouble might be if you wait too late and flights get sold out (which is unlikely in this economy anyways).

Flights out from Canada are really pricey so far.

in a group that makes sense

well we need to go togther or s.thing

im am serious imma send u a pm

michaelsson's tips about going with a group and splitting the costs seems your best option. Also, make sure to get your passport or have it updated (if necessary) ASAP. It can take as long as two months unless you get one on an emergency basis. :flowers:

I feel the same way. I think I could pull it off but I can't imagine traveling to London with out my husband and children. I hope he announces a world tour that includes the US, I really do. I've waited so long to see him, I will go to London if it comes down to it, because it may be the last chance I have, but it will definitely put us in debt... Plus my mom lost her job and hasn't found a new one, we have always done everything Michael related together, so that will be another issue... Well I think it's best to see what is said tomorrow and go from there, at least there is a few months to work out all the details!

I will have to check AA, because $400 round trip is an awesome price! Which London airport are you using in your search?

I've already been trying to find prices for myself and kids. I had decided a few years ago that the next time I go somewhere on vacation, it will be with my children so that means there would be 4 of us (the youngest could stay with her dad). As a single mom with four kids...I would have to cut all kinds of corners. I have heard that there are hostels to stay in, or in the summer there are campgrounds with showers and bathrooms etc. That could also be a possibility. I would hope to get tickets for us all to the concert (if that's what the announcement is) but it might not happen. So yes, I feel your pain...lol. But where there is a will, there is a way. Since you are younger and most likely live at home, all your needs should be provided for, and with your job at McDs, you should be able to save enough from now until then if you don't spend on anything else. The problem might be buying a ticket in time before they sell out.

i pray that everything goes well with u and ur kids going to the show

that will be great.

and thanks for the tips

i am actually saving now

and i have 750 in the bank and its for emergencys
and i think this is an emergency so i may have to use that money to see michael .

yea the tickets are gonna sell out pretty soon

i just hope they cheap

hey mj fans

ok im am a middle class america mj fan

and i work at mcdonalds and im am 17 years old

my mother is in school

and father is a manger at red lobster

if u do the math

it will be hard for me to fly to london to see my idol

getting the tickets wont be a problem

its the traveling part

and i want to hear what other fans will have trouble if he does announed a tour in london

luv lmojackson

same for me, in about 2 weeks, Im seventeen too. I have money for only 1 ticket + travel but I think I have to travel by my own. My parents wouldnt pay that much for themselve! Im quite sure i may not travel alone and i never traveled alone before. So, now im in trouble too!:(

I feel the same way. I think I could pull it off but I can't imagine traveling to London with out my husband and children. I hope he announces a world tour that includes the US, I really do. I've waited so long to see him, I will go to London if it comes down to it, because it may be the last chance I have, but it will definitely put us in debt... Plus my mom lost her job and hasn't found a new one, we have always done everything Michael related together, so that will be another issue... Well I think it's best to see what is said tomorrow and go from there, at least there is a few months to work out all the details!

I will have to check AA, because $400 round trip is an awesome price! Which London airport are you using in your search?

i agree i pray that he does a world tour

he has to

beacause like u said going to london will put me in debt my parents and all.
im sorry about ur mother losing her job hopes she finds a new one soon.

this news is so exicting

omg

i wonder if they have any layover/cpnnecting flights 4rm az 2 fl, it wud be cool 2meet up with fans and we are all on 1plane singing mj sogns the whole way there lol

omg! that would be so awesome!!!!

but i think for now im gonna stop looking at prices and wait for the pc tomorow i mean u never know he could announce a world tour...that would be a load off my shoulders but if not then back to the drawing board! lol

i used heathrow airport in london as my arrival spot. delta is hella expensive. they want 954.20 4 coach and $4,000 for 1st class. so yea AA it is lol

same for me, in about 2 weeks, Im seventeen too. I have money for only 1 ticket + travel but I think I have to travel by my own. My parents wouldnt pay that much for themselve! Im quite sure i may not travel alone and i never traveled alone before. So, now im in trouble too!:(

oh happy eraly b-day
thats kool

i wish u all the luck on the traveing on ur own part

i think u should travel with at least an older cousin

if u cant go with your dad or mom.

i wonder if they have any layover/cpnnecting flights 4rm az 2 fl, it wud be cool 2meet up with fans and we are all on 1plane singing mj sogns the whole way there lol

omg that would be soooooooooooo

kool

we all need to do that

only jacksons fans

but i think for now im gonna stop looking at prices and wait for the pc tomorow i mean u never know he could announce a world tour...that would be a load off my shoulders but if not then back to the drawing board! lol

lol super awesome! and yea i just saved everything to my favorites and im gonna wait 4 2morro

MICHAELSSON how in the freak-a-leak did you find ticket from AZ to london for only $400 cuz Im on the east coast and can't find anything under $600. lol
I don't like layovers tho' so im' trying to find a non-stop or 1 stop at $500 or lower. Ima be searching like a straight up fool for some good airline prices. I don't mind paying big buck and no whammies for our BOY but not on some airplane tickets.

mizzneneluvzmj
hey i agree

if he announce a world tour it will be a load off my shoulders omg

if he announce florida , atlanta, la, new york, kansas
i will have a heartattack lol

i will go to all them shows

i agree i pray that he does a world tour

he has to

beacause like u said going to london will put me in debt my parents and all.
im sorry about ur mother losing her job hopes she finds a new one soon.

this news is so exicting

omg

I know it is very exciting:wild: I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight!!! I can't believe how excited I am!!! Can you imagine being there omg, those fans are SO lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, thanks, I hope she finds something soon too :)

girlie that is what i'm praying for. even if it's on the west side (of the us) that will be much easier and cheaper then going to london.

Back