Fan Review: The Day I Saw Michael Jackson: LIVE AT THE 02

andyroser

Proud Member
Hey guys, I've finally finished my fan review on yesterday's big event. It's a PDF file and it's uploaded onto mediafire for DOWNLOAD. It's on a file sharing site because it's too large to put on an online viewer.

It's 28mb in size.

I would like to thank everyone who followed me LIVE AT THE 02 yesterday, I appreciate it.

Now that link,The Day I Saw Michael Jackson: LIVE AT THE O2

Thanks for your report it sounds like it was a long day that was well worth it in the end. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. :)

Last edited:
I haven't read it yet but I love the presentation! I skimmed through and it looks like a great read. I'll have to get to it when I have more time though. :) Thank you for sharing it with us!

Hey guys, I've finally finished my fan review on yesterday's big event. It's a PDF file and it's uploaded onto mediafire for DOWNLOAD. It's on a file sharing site because it's too large to put on an online viewer.

It's 28mb in size.

I would like to thank everyone who followed me LIVE AT THE 02 yesterday, I appreciate it.

Now that link,The Day I Saw Michael Jackson: LIVE AT THE O2

Andy, thanks so much for taking the time to do this wonderful report for us here at MJJC!

:clapping:

thank you for posting. i am glad you had a great time :)

Thanks for sharing ;) Was very informative and exciting to follow. I hope to do something similar if I actually go to one of the concerts.

oooohhhhh, can't wait to read it!!!! :yes: thanks for posting it~!

Thank you for posting. It sounds like you had an amazing experience.

Thanks so much for your report and especially for those Twitter updates! It was awesome to hear from someone at the scene!

Thanks for the report. It was an amazing day. I was very lucky to be three rows back. I was so close and Michael looked so wonderful, so confident and happy. It was an amazing day.

Back