The O2 rehearsals

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
I was wondering if anybody knows where exactly MJ is rehearsing for the shows? Is he choosing to do the rehearsals home in the US or does prefer doing it in the UK, or maybe another country close to where the shows are supposed to be? Another question would be if he has started rehearsing already, or if he is starting now?

I find it pretty interesting. Because if we just look at the huuuuge interest of this comeback it might go sport among the press to find out where he is preparing for his way to the stage. Don´t get me wrong; I hope that he will be left alone so that he can prepare peacefuly, but if someone gets the clue of where he is I´m afraid he will be bothered. Because we have to face it : He has to be SOMEWHERE at the planet :)

Anyone knows?

I was wondering if anybody knows where exactly MJ is rehearsing for the shows? Is he choosing to do the rehearsals home in the US or does prefer doing it in the UK, or maybe another country close to where the shows are supposed to be? Another question would be if he has started rehearsing already, or if he is starting now?

I find it pretty interesting. Because if we just look at the huuuuge interest of this comeback it might go sport among the press to find out where he is preparing for his way to the stage. Don´t get me wrong; I hope that he will be left alone so that he can prepare peacefuly, but if someone gets the clue of where he is I´m afraid he will be bothered. Because we have to face it : He has to be SOMEWHERE at the planet :)

Anyone knows?

Im sure he has already done a bit of rehearsing and I would assume he will be rehearsing in L.A.

I think he already did rehearsals but its a very interesting question you made I wann no aswell where he do this :)

I think I remember reading a report or statement quite a while ago about him rehearsing for shows.

I think I remember reading a report or statement quite a while ago about him rehearsing for shows.

yes, didn't the president of AEG say he hear some new songs and spectacular music or something like that?
He has to rehearsal at o2 to get comfort with the stage/get used to it and so on

yes, didn't the president of AEG say he hear some new songs and spectacular music or something like that?
He has to rehearsal at o2 to get comfort with the stage/get used to it and so on

Yer he did say that but im referring to something from a while ago. Maybe Michaels spokesperson said it, im not sure.

Yer he did say that but im referring to something from a while ago. Maybe Michaels spokesperson said it, im not sure.

Yes Raymone Bain said at the end of 2007 that Michael was busy rehearsing for videos and performances.

I read in the reports from yesterday that AEG prsident said that Michael already has been reharsing for a month .

Hahaaa, yeah he probably moonwalks in his bathroom/kitchen everyday :laugh:

I dont think this man needs rehearsing tbh; even at the age of 50 he still got all the moves. wooo hey!

hes probably been rehearsing for years lol
LOL :hysterical:!...
I read in the reports from yesterday that AEG prsident said that Michael already has been reharsing for a month .
Oh snap! :eek: I bet lots of things right now though.. are happening behind the scenes. Getting stuff ready and prepared. :bugeyed

I imagine that he's done some rehearsals already, and is set to rehearse some more.

who's gonna be his guitarist? Jennifer, Steve or Slash? aahhhh the anticipation!

who's gonna be his guitarist? Jennifer, Steve or Slash? aahhhh the anticipation!

Would be cool to see Jennifer Batten as his guitarist again but I have a feeling it will be somebody completely different this time. Wouldn't be surprised if Slash makes a special appearance for Black or White at one of the concerts.

i wanna see some videos of him rehearsing. will it be out?

He must have rehearsed before, i really wanna to see him rehearse and hope that they film him rehearsing and put it on as the extras on the dvd

Lol. Don´t you see the irony in that the world´s most famous and most chased person, who is constantly in the spotlight if he decides to make a move outside, manages to keep his rehearsal whereabouts secret. Because, frankly, it seems that nobody really knows exactly where he is rehearsing and preparing - just some loose thoughts about what he MIGHT have done :)

I find this very amusing, actually - But cool, though. Seems like he has some very clever people around to help him work silently towards his big comeback :)

As the concert day is comin closer, he'll probably do more rehearsals at the very venue. Dunno when he'll visit the UK again before the concert, but I guess he'll do rehearsals somewhere in the US as well.

Anyone knows?

You i been thinking about this ..the rehearsals...i mean he has to do them but when does he start? In the main time ..what does he do from now to july?:wild:

You i been thinking about this ..the rehearsals...i mean he has to do them but when does he start? In the main time ..what does he do from now to july?:wild:
Ooo yea, that's what I was thinking. What are his plans for the 4 remaining months. Must be busy.. I know there is a lot of stuff going on in the moment with plans of the concerts (production, clothes, dates, songs-which will probably be picked by the fans). I'm curious, but hey, I guess he is keeping the surprise factor. Who knows, more appearances? Music? :bugeyed :clapping: LOL

Well apparently he said he couldnt wait to get back to Los Angeles to start rehearsals.

he'll have Lavelle or if its a different cheorgrapher, probably going over the routines with the backup dancers, the band will be getting together with him to iron out things with the arrangement and no doubt he has been rehearsing for a while too.

Back