One things been bugging me :\

L.T.D

Proud Member
Now, I dont know about anyone else. But when I go to see him live, I want that to be the very first time i've seen him dance or sing for years.

Now this is a problem if I go to a later show, as many people will have already been and experienced it. There will be news reports on tv and in papers about how his performance was and everything.

I think all this might spoil a bit of it for me. In a way it will be good to know before hand all peoples opinions of the show, but I dont know. part of the reason it is so special is because we dont really know what to expect because he hasnt done it for so long.

It will be so hard to avoid youtube videos, the forums, newspapers, news on tv. Ill want to read and look at things so badly!

I know what you mean. That's why I think most fans are hoping they can see MJ on the opening night because that way they will be truly the first ones to see it without anyone telling them what happens etc.

just avoid is as mucha as possible.....

i wonlt look at youtube, i will read the papers, yes...but not more...
and ehh...believe me....michael wil enchanted you anyway, hehe.

I know what you mean. That's why I think most fans are hoping they can see MJ on the opening night because that way they will be truly the first ones to see it without anyone telling them what happens etc.

Yeah that would be good. I wont be able to go on the first night though as im going with girlfriend and she is in New York then :\ I have to get a ticket from between the 14th and 25th.

I might do my best to avoid everything until I go.

Yeah that would be good. I wont be able to go on the first night though as im going with girlfriend and she is in New York then :\ I have to get a ticket from between the 14th and 25th.

I might do my best to avoid everything until I go.

I'm going to try and avoid as much I can too. I know some of it will be unavoidable as its a huge event but I definitely won't be paying so much attention to the news reports unless I can't get tickets that is lol.

I'm going to try and avoid as much I can too. I know some of it will be unavoidable as its a huge event but I definitely won't be paying so much attention to the news reports unless I can't get tickets that is lol.

Yeah I think if I cant get to the first 10, then I will have to give in to everything.

When are the actual dates going to be announced? Before tickets go on sale right?

Oh and does anyone think there will be a show everyday or what? Or will there be a show every other day?

Yeah I think if I cant get to the first 10, then I will have to give in to everything.

When are the actual dates going to be announced? Before tickets go on sale right?

Oh and does anyone think there will be a show everyday or what? Or will there be a show every other day?

I'm not sure when the dates will be announced but definitely before Wednesday I think. Maybe it will be mentioned in the advert being shown on Sunday. There definitely won't be a show back to back every single day because Neyo is playing the O2 on the 11th July so I think he will do about 2 or 3 a week.

thats so true,

hence i went to very first date on the HIStory tour!

It was amazing, and i thought it could not get any better , then i met him!! damn!

Terry

I'm not sure when the dates will be announced but definitely before Wednesday I think. Maybe it will be mentioned in the advert being shown on Sunday. There definitely won't be a show back to back every single day because Neyo is playing the O2 on the 11th July so I think he will do about 2 or 3 a week.

Thats good, because I was thinking that if I couldnt go till after the 14th then there may have been 5 or so shows by then. I am hoping to go within the first 5 shows :D

Thats good, because I was thinking that if I couldnt go till after the 14th then there may have been 5 or so shows by then. I am hoping to go within the first 5 shows :D

I really hope you get to go. I think they willl be spaced out though, just because Michael burns up so much energy on stage and will need a day or two to recover lol. I do have a sneaky suspicion though that it won't only be 10 dates, I think there will be some more in August.

yeah...surprises are the best on concerts...but I wont even try to get tickets for the 1st concert, I know it will be the hardest one...

Yeah, you can try to avoid the coverage, but please remember that whatever the coverage is, or the reviews, WHEN has the media ever been kind to Michael? In other words, you can't believe hardly any of what you read, so best to just go and form your own opinion. I'm sure it will be fantastic to see him! Once you're there, it will be a unique experience and what you may have seen or read will just melt away. I'm sure of it!

You should just be happy that you may have a chance to see him live

I think we all are happy that we have chance to see him live. We are not moaning at all, we are just saying we hope we can stay away from news and stuff so everything will a surprise when we see it :).

I certainly don't let the press tell me how or what I should think :).

I am happy I have the chance to see him live, of course I am. But you want to get the best out of it that I possibly can.

The only thing that will bother me with the media is that they will most possibly criticise him for miming some of his songs (which would be understandable if there were a lot of fast dance songs). I'm almost prepared for that. lol Otherwise I don't mind having a few spoilers from the media.

I would not worry about spoliers on youtube etc....there is no comparison between a live performance and a recorded live one.....
completely different..
so even if u only get a ticket to the last show...trust me when u there in the arena it is going to be lot different that watching it on youtube or a dvd...no comparison...the air is electric the noise the buzz...no comparison

The only thing that will bother me with the media is that they will most possibly criticise him for miming some of his songs (which would be understandable if there were a lot of fast dance songs). I'm almost prepared for that. lol Otherwise I don't mind having a few spoilers from the media.

I wouldn't criticize MJ for lip-syncing. There is no way in heck I could sing live doing HALF the stuff he does, same with the reviewers/press. They need to put themselves in MJ's shoes (that would be AWESOME!)

every show is different,hes on a different level with each performance they can only get better and better ;)

I wouldn't criticize MJ for lip-syncing. There is no way in heck I could sing live doing HALF the stuff he does, same with the reviewers/press. They need to put themselves in MJ's shoes (that would be AWESOME!)

Empathy is to much of a good human quality to expect from the media.

Yeah I wanna go on the opening night for that same reason too.

I wouln't want to go on the opening night for some reason. I just don't want to be there when he may not put on the best show as he hasn't performed in so long.

I'm hoping to get a ticket on the 21st (supposing that there's a date then). It marks the date that I first went to a concert at the 02...I went there to see Keane on the 21st July 07, and it was the most amazing concert I've ever been to! It's been made into a DVD too, so it's kind of become my lucky date :p Last July 21st was amazing too, so there ya go! Maybe it's meant to be :p

...Or maybe i'm just acting crazy :wild:

For me will be the first time I'll see him live, so at this point I really don't care if I will go to the first show or not, as long as I can get the chance to see MJ.

Now, I dont know about anyone else. But when I go to see him live, I want that to be the very first time i've seen him dance or sing for years.

Now this is a problem if I go to a later show, as many people will have already been and experienced it. There will be news reports on tv and in papers about how his performance was and everything.

I think all this might spoil a bit of it for me. In a way it will be good to know before hand all peoples opinions of the show, but I dont know. part of the reason it is so special is because we dont really know what to expect because he hasnt done it for so long.

It will be so hard to avoid youtube videos, the forums, newspapers, news on tv. Ill want to read and look at things so badly!

I completely understand BUT I really believe (or want to) that every show will get better and better. AND since I can't be at the first show, "that's my story and I'm sticking to it". lol

I can understand your dilema. It will be so hard to avoid the youtube videos and news reports... but if it is really going to spoil it for you, you're gonna have to try and not look LOL. If I do get a ticket I will probably be unconscious for most of it so it would be good to know what I can expect first.

Mind you, every live performance is different, and the atmosphere of just being there can never be repeated. Like Michael (the website) said, all will be one, all the nights will be the same night, all the same consicousness. Every night will be it's own special one, if you know what I mean. xxx

Back