Will there be promo for THIS IS IT?

There is already much promo planned ;)

E.g. tomorrow - March 8th 2009 at 21:30 GMT British public TV channel ITV will broadcast a brandnew teaser reflecting on the incredible career stages of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. (Michael Jackson will be the first artist ever to fill a complete TV commercial break).

Also note that there will be most likely more than just 10 concerts in the end, only 10 have been announced so far. ;)

There is already much promo planned ;)

E.g. tomorrow - March 8th 2009 at 21:30 GMT+1 British public TV channel ITV will broadcast a brandnew teaser reflecting on the incredible career stages of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. (Michael Jackson will be the first artist ever to fill a complete TV commercial break).

Also note that there will be most likely more than just 10 concerts in the end, only 10 have been announced so far. ;)
OOH i wish that tv commercial would be share with other channels omg

Is there any chance someone can stream the advert live for fans who dont live in england like us ?

Maybe on Justin.tv ?

Not since thursday, only 2 days i know but it feels like ages , i wanna see him again so bad!

It feels like days ago since MJ said THIS IS IT!! PUNCHING the air very fast. I would start promo right now like posters everywhere at malls like a sam goody..etc target...best buy etc

It feels like days ago since MJ said THIS IS IT!! PUNCHING the air very fast. I would start promo right now like posters everywhere at malls like a sam goody..etc target...best buy etc

Yea it should happen right now

There won't be posters and promo in the US yet because no concert dates in the US have been announced yet but I'm sure there will be lots of promo for it when the time comes. There is a lot of promo in the UK, posters are all over the underground and around London and tomorrow a record-breaking advert will be shown on TV.

There won't be posters and promo in the US yet because no concert dates in the US have been announced yet but I'm sure there will be lots of promo for it when the time comes. There is a lot of promo in the UK, posters are all over the underground and around London and tomorrow a record-breaking advert will be shown on TV.

THANK YOU GOD this what i wanted to hear from a fan:angel:..i guess MJ knows what he is doing..He knows the UK is the point to start if he wants to tour...( he hate to tour my ..you know ya right:)

I think there will be promo as always, but it isn't even necessary, bacause the tickets will be outsold within seconds anyway. Why waste money for promo?

Im sure there will be sone promos....well i hope there will be

Back