O2 News from Twitter...

MJJC Twitter

Proud Member
Our twitter member johnathanwildman (media) had this to say on Twitter..

About Standing @ The O2 during the concert:

Standing is banned at the O2, so allocated seating only. However you can stand by your seat, if u know what I mean

About Presale Information:

codes will be given out Tuesday During the dancing on ice ad break. the public will be told they have one day (Mon) 2register 4presale. Presale tickets mayb restricted2 UK only, but not all tickets go on sale during presale.many r held back for general sale on friday.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up. We're getting this information as it comes so follow us on twitter to get breaking information: http://www.twitter.com/mjjcommunity

Last edited:
thanks for the news, but whats twitter?

edit: and the dancing on ice break is comign tonight at 9.30? is coming again on tomorrow then?

edit again: I just realised the amount of typos in this post lmao! I do apologise for sounding like some foriegn freak who doesnt knoe english properly :laugh: I'm just really tired atm and cba to spell check lol. xx

Last edited:

edit: and the dancing on ice break is comign tonight at 9.30? is coming again on tomorrow then?

You might check your local listings for times & dates for Dancing on Ice. I assume that he's speaking about this tuesday. I'll ask.

Twitter is a microblogging social network where your friends and associates can send you updates in 140 characters or less from the web or mobile phone. It's really neat and we have over 200 mj fans and media constantly updating us with O2 information!

I am at twitter but for the life of me I have no idea how it works! It simply makes no sense to me, I can't do anything there.

I think there's meant to be a full stop after the word Tues. Not sure though, but otherwise it doesn't make sense to me lol.

Thanks for posting, though.

and the dancing on ice break is comign tonight at 9.30? is coming again on tomorrow then?
Thats the same thing I'am confused about..
are they allready sending codes tonight????:bugeyed:angel:

Okay now its cleare, theres a missing "."

Codes will be given out Tuesday"."During the dancing on ice ad break the public will be told they have one day (Mon) 2register 4presale

Now i can go to bed:D

Back