Banners!

jacksonactioncom

Proud Member
JacksonAction.com askes all the fans who is planing to go to the

We want to show Michael a sea of flags, banners and t shirts and all kind of ideas you might have with these words..

All we can really say at this last tour of his is.. Thank You so Much!
This goes for everything, not only for these concerts.. it goes for "Thank you for being you".. "thank u to have been part of my life".. "thank you for being a rolemodel of survival"... "Thank you for everything".

Lets bring consciousness to the O2.

www.jacksonaction.com
www.michaeljacksonlive.com
Tickets on sale the 13 mars at 7am GMT

Last edited:
Thats a beautiful idea :wub: I will definitely do that.
Im already on my way making banners and stuff, and I havent even got tickets yet. Lol. But no matter what Ill be there, outside or inside the arena :p

I remember when me and two of my friends who I traveled with had this sign at History tour..his eyes..showed me he has never seen this before..these words..it moved him deeply.

anyone bringing banners, make sure they are just on large paper /cardboard or fabric ones. Im pretty sure anything on sticks will not be allowed into the areana. At the press conference we had to go though airport style security checks, bags were scanned and we had to walk though metal detectors. Many items including drinks and wallets on chains were confisticated. The security is very strict at The O2

Also you can't hold up banners when MJ is on stage. I had my banner with me, but couldn't hold it up because no one behind me would not have been able to see anything.

Also you can't hold up banners when MJ is on stage. I had my banner with me, but couldn't hold it up because no one behind me would not have been able to see anything.

So that was you!! at the o2... omg I\ve never shouted that hard in my life... move that banneeeeeeer!! lol

i personally hate banners as i always seem to get seats behind someone with one

Great ideas! Just try to make sure that all these banners don't block our view! :p

I will suggest again what I suggested for the press conference: we should all make banners of red hearts! For those on floor seats, it doesnt need to be big, just those seats in the lower and higher tier....
He'll be amazed to see a sea of hearts, just like he saw many hearts on Neverland gates during the trial...he'll love it!

I will suggest again what I suggested for the press conference: we should all make banners of red hearts! For those on floor seats, it doesnt need to be big, just those seats in the lower and higher tier....
He'll be amazed to see a sea of hearts, just like he saw many hearts on Neverland gates during the trial...he'll love it!
that would be cute :yes:

Loving the banner ideas!!!
Will Mike be given them at the end so he can read them (see how much we appreciate him - as if he didnt know already ha ha) and keep them ??

So that was you!! at the o2... omg I\ve never shouted that hard in my life... move that banneeeeeeer!! lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well I only put it up twice REALLY quick. Like so quick I'm not even sure MJ had time to even read what it says! :lol: :lol: I mean, everyone was shoving their cameras in front of my face anyways, to block MY view, so I thought I can wave my banner really quick too. :lol: It was just really quick. :innocent: :lol: Hey did we meet at the hotel? I thought I heard two guys speak something that sounded Norwegian. Maybe one of them was you? :lol: Heja Norge!! :lol: :lol:

When holding banners Please be considerate of people behind you trying to watch the concert...

I weas gonna say that too LOL.

We may make abanner.

We're on row D on the upper tier and may be able to have it hang over the balcony i think.

Yeah, it's everyone's dream to be in London to see Michael, so don't block us!! But WONDERFUL idea. :)

Please don't hold banners up, people behind you will kill you. I don't see any problem with banners being sellotaped or tied to the front of each tier though. He will still see them.

Loving the idea of the red heart, if everyone just took a red heart, and agreed to all just hold it up when he walks on stage and before he leaves after the encore that would be amazing!! :-D

Actually, yes. I love the red heart idea. Hmm. Small, but meaningful. And it wouldn't block people's view if they were small enough. Interesting. :)

I'll be bringing an Australian flag to wave, and probably make a small cloth banner saying THANKS etc when I get there.

I had made on for the HIStory tour that says King of Pop, and made it look like the red one from the HIStory trailer, still have that, and love it!

great idea. but only showing for a short time during the cincert, because i personally would be pi**ed off with a banner in front of my head ;)
but i.ll definately do this as well =)

great idea. but only showing for a short time during the cincert, because i personally would be pi**ed off with a banner in front of my head ;)
but i.ll definately do this as well =)
Yep, same here. I'm going to be heartbroken if I paid this much to make my dreams come true and it all crashes down because of a banner blocking my view.

If anyone block my view they will have to answer to a steward!
I have not objection what so ever to banners but I think like someone said earlier that if they were tided on the each end of the tiers that would be great!

If anyone block my view they will have to answer to a steward!
I have not objection what so ever to banners but I think like someone said earlier that if they were tided on the each end of the tiers that would be great!

totally agree, but whats the problem holding it just like 10seconds?
if everyone is doing that the same time, i think it.d be quite cool..
but how do u wanna get them all on the end of the tiers? lol

Back