Please Read! About O2 Priority!

MJJC Moderator

Guests
From our media guy @ twitter:

Those of U waiting 4 MJ presale pins - U might want 2 check your inbox /junk mail/spam filter from 8am tomorrow (UK time) Good luck!

So check your inbox /junk mail/spam tomorrow, from 8 am UK time for your codes. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

those on 02 priortiy dont need a pin its just hose who singed up by text or on mjlive.com. if u have an 02 phone u are already in the presale

how do you know? have not received any message on my o2 mobile so far :-(
because thats whay 02 priority is all about its on the 02 website. u have to be in the uk though tmk

those on 02 priortiy dont need a pin its just hose who singed up by text or on mjlive.com. if u have an 02 phone u are already in the presale

So you just go to the priority blueroom and bash your number in there and go to the Michael page?

I'm also a bit worried about my O2 priority as I'm a new P&G customer and I got nothing at all from them to confirm it.

yeap. uk customers on 02 go into the blue room at 7am. im shocked ppl dont realise this. i got an 02 phone last year when the rumours started for this very purprose

Well lets wait and see, if we dont have a message sent to us with a code by the time the sale goes on then clearly we were never meant to recieve one. lol

yeap. uk customers on 02 go into the blue room at 7am. im shocked ppl dont realise this. i got an 02 phone last year when the rumours started for this very purprose

Thanks, I was confused, because I checked it out and it said something about being sent a text with the priority offer from O2, then you text them back as a way of saying you want a code, then you get a return text with a priority code to use in the presale. Guess they are doing things differently for MJ then :) Unless that was the old priority system

can some one please clarify if O2 pay as you go customers are eligible for priority tickets?

I'm pretty sure the answer is No.

O2 Priority List is the exclusive reward scheme for O2 Pay Monthly customers.

Who can join O2 Priority List?

New O2 Pay Monthly contract customers automatically join the O2 Priority List within five months of connection to O2 – providing they have selected an O2 Priority List Portfolio tariff* or the total value of their second bill fits in one of the following entry levels:

* Silver – spend between £35.01 - £50
* Gold – spend between £50.01 - £80
* Platinum – spend over £80

Existing O2 Pay Monthly contract customers can join the O2 Priority List if they have selected an O2 Priority List Portfolio tariff* or their lowest total bill spend within the last four bills fits in one of the following entry levels:

* Silver – spend between £35.01 - £50
* Gold – spend between £50.01 - £80
* Platinum – spend over £80

Either way, if you also have an O2 Home Broadband connection, this could make a difference. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more information.

I bought Britney and Bruce Springsteen tickets recently with The O2 Priority presale. I just entered my phone number, and followed the link to the special O2 Ticketmaster page. Then I just filled in the details and got tickets. Its not the normal Ticketmaster page, it can only be accessed though The O2 site.

For the Britney tickets I got a text message telling me to text Britney to the priorty number, then I recieved a code which I put in the Ticketmaster page. This was in November / December.

The Bruce Springsteen tickets were different. All I did was enter my phone number and I went straight to The O2 Ticketmaster page and was able to get the ticket no problem.

I think they have changed the procedure, and btw, Im on a monthly contract and I have been an O2 customer for about 2 years.

Thanks for that, I'm constantly checking my phone/emails lol! :p

So do we get told if we were NOT successful... or do we just sit and suffer in the silence....?

I bought Britney and Bruce Springsteen tickets recently with The O2 Priority presale. I just entered my phone number, and followed the link to the special O2 Ticketmaster page. Then I just filled in the details and got tickets. Its not the normal Ticketmaster page, it can only be accessed though The O2 site.

For the Britney tickets I got a text message telling me to text Britney to the priorty number, then I recieved a code which I put in the Ticketmaster page. This was in November / December.

The Bruce Springsteen tickets were different. All I did was enter my phone number and I went straight to The O2 Ticketmaster page and was able to get the ticket no problem.

I think they have changed the procedure, and btw, Im on a monthly contract and I have been an O2 customer for about 2 years.

Are you a pay as you go customer or pay montly, if you don't mind me asking?

Back