the (circle stage)

mabey michael should do something like that

but wayyyyyyyyyyyyy differnet

i also like ho janet did her rock witchu tour with the walk way

mabey michael can take those two setups and make it like his own

. what yall think

lmo jackson

I like the MSG stage actually.

The many doorways in the back - gives him many different ways to get on the stage.

And it's easy for dancers to join the stage that way!

BUT - he never does the same two times, so I guess he'll do something else!

it'll be something circle kind of, but with a bridge out between the audience like WMA 2006 :D

Hopefully it'll be one normal stage with huge screens etc, then a walk way with a circle in the middle!

I hope it will be a little like the WMA 2006 stage, but with more space on it :D

By the way... how should Michael come up to stage??? With a animated board in the back and the guitars sound like in the Bad Tour..... with an explosion and jumping into stage like in the Dangerous Tour.... or comming from a ship like in the HIStory tour..???

Just slowly coming up from the floor! A bit like MSG!

The crowd goes NUTS !!

I would like to see something innovative, something no one has done before. I did like Michaels three solo tours. But to be honest: the basic lay out for all of them, was pretty much more of the same. The girl on stage first with She's out of my life, later with You are not alone, The 'hotel' dance sequence behind the curtains, the crane, the J5-medley... every tour basicly the same. I really hope for something really new, with the stage to begin with!

^^^^

Something innovative would be great!

If it really is his last tour - then at least it should not be the same as the one he has done before!

He should hit the stage from above like coming down from heaven.... slowly with line. With dframatic music in the background

Just slowly coming up from the floor! A bit like MSG!

The crowd goes NUTS !!

i think he should walk on through a smoke machine and really dim light, just him. he should say some lines, clever lines, like "so, this is it" make it really tense and create this amazing sensation, like the whole stage is filled with smoke, hes gotta have that look in his eyes, that says "im gonna give you the best concert ever" maybe a huge explosion, but like he shows no reaction to it, and keeps saying these lines, building tension. and yeah, i dont know what after that.

I think that anyone that was on Justin's last tour will agree with me when I say that the stage in the center of the arena should be standardized in the entertainment business.

I think that anyone that was on Justin's last tour will agree with me when I say that the stage in the center of the arena should be standardized in the entertainment business.

It really should, I saw one of those concerts and I think everyone was able to see him at some point during the concert because of the center stage :)

I like the MSG stage actually.

The many doorways in the back - gives him many different ways to get on the stage.

And it's easy for dancers to join the stage that way!

BUT - he never does the same two times, so I guess he'll do something else!

i hated the msg stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it'll be something circle kind of, but with a bridge out between the audience like WMA 2006 :D
i like that idea

i hope he keeps the crane for when he does Beat It :)
yea and for earth song
By the way... how should Michael come up to stage??? With a animated board in the back and the guitars sound like in the Bad Tour..... with an explosion and jumping into stage like in the Dangerous Tour.... or comming from a ship like in the HIStory tour..???

i think he sould do th toaster like dangerous
I would like to see something innovative, something no one has done before. I did like Michaels three solo tours. But to be honest: the basic lay out for all of them, was pretty much more of the same. The girl on stage first with She's out of my life, later with You are not alone, The 'hotel' dance sequence behind the curtains, the crane, the J5-medley... every tour basicly the same. I really hope for something really new, with the stage to begin with!
yea it is the same, i agree
he will go wayyyy out this time around
^^^^

Something innovative would be great!

If it really is his last tour - then at least it should not be the same as the one he has done before!
yea i agree. like coming from the ebd to the front of the arena wow
like the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should hit the stage from above like coming down from heaven.... slowly with line. With dframatic music in the background
yea thats differnt
i think he should walk on through a smoke machine and really dim light, just him. he should say some lines, clever lines, like "so, this is it" make it really tense and create this amazing sensation, like the whole stage is filled with smoke, hes gotta have that look in his eyes, that says "im gonna give you the best concert ever" maybe a huge explosion, but like he shows no reaction to it, and keeps saying these lines, building tension. and yeah, i dont know what after that.
whoa i can pic him doing that

justins last tour was great
everybody could see him

i luv it

It won't be centre stage thinking about it.
Because if the V.I.P package includes front-ish seats in blocks A,B & C then I don't think people would pay £750+ to look over other peoples (who would of paid £75) heads to see MJ, get my logic?

It won't be centre stage thinking about it.
Because if the V.I.P package includes front-ish seats in blocks A,B & C then I don't think people would pay £750+ to look over other peoples (who would of paid £75) heads to see MJ, get my logic?

hoe do you know the tixs 750?

As for the stage I think he should do something very different from the usual concert set up...

I would be awsome if there were several stages around the floor area and he could perform a few songs in each stage. That way everyone in the arena would have a good view of Michael at some point! Each stage could even be theamed for example for each MJ era...

I was hoping for a catwalk and for something different... but since tickets have already been sold nothing indicates that there will be a catwalk... and it's too late now to change anything on the layout other having the ordinary endstage!

Back