Anyone want a re-sale code? (Merged)

Motsey

Proud Member
Hi,
I have a few spare presale codes as i got a few people to text for the codes so if anyone needs some who were unable to get them i could give you the ones im not using

- Im only offering it to people who have not got any not for people who are wanting more presale codes so they can buy up more tickets and thus restricting real mj fans of being there!

- I have about 4 spare

- I will be going to sleep in the next 10-20mins but will be back about 6.30am (UK time) so could send you the codes then

__ Good Luck Everyone __ Hope The Real Fans Get Tickets __

Re: Anyone want a re-sale code?

wannabestartinsomthin21 and hess from me done

i have 2 remaining

all codes sent from me

hess check your pm
wannabestartinsomthin21 check your emails n empty your pms
MICHAELSONN check you e-mails

movingcoolcat have you sent codes to anyone?

maybe people with spare codes could give them to people who are still without codes

gosh i hope now that i can get tickets with my remaining codes

I have one spare also peeps. How am I going to go to sleep haha I'm so fu(king excited already. First come first served

Please licence 2 thirller can i have your spare code? :)

A friend of mine didn't get hers yet. I will be buying all 4 tickets from mine so I couldn't buy hers from my code. If anyone has an extra one, I'd love to be able to pass it on to her. She is one of the true fans. Went to MSG and everything. If I get sent one, I will edit this post to show. If she gets hers finally, then I can give any extras to another. (This is a nice system we have going here).

just recieved an email im in the que for a pre sale code. not happy at all

all codes sent from me

hess check your pm
wannabestartinsomthin21 check your emails n empty your pms
MICHAELSONN check you e-mails

movingcoolcat have you sent codes to anyone?

maybe people with spare codes could give them to people who are still without codes

gosh i hope now that i can get tickets with my remaining codes

i cud kiss u!! lol thanx amillion

Sent Johan, sorry peeps. The extra dates have been added so watch your inbox closely as they are definitely gonna be giving more out tomorrow. Yeah its a good system, only fair really. I promise if I get any spare tickets I will offer them on here to all of you first.

I have an extra code!! but could anyone buy me a ticket in exchange?? I will not have internet access during the presale...and i don't want to risk waiting until friday.and waste my code. chances to get tickets are slim as it is, i have a code and want to give it to someone to use.

I'm not some sketchy person, i have a job lol, i will pay you all that is due for the ticket. please.please. PM me anybody interested.

no problem mate, good luck getting a ticket now

everyone else remember alot of people will be sleeping now so they wake up on time for the morning so when they come online in the morning they might share there spare codes with you then so dont worry yet

(if i have spare tickets i will sell for face value here, thats if i have spare tho dont lok likely yet tho)

I have just gotten a mail saying im in the queue to receive a presale code.. this really sucks :( I'd be very grateful if someone could send a spare code to me. My mail is MarnixLin@hotmail.com

I'm confused about something. I thought presale codes had to match the email that you registered with for it to work? :unsure: Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Sent Johan, sorry peeps. The extra dates have been added so watch your inbox closely as they are definitely gonna be giving more out tomorrow. Yeah its a good system, only fair really. I promise if I get any spare tickets I will offer them on here to all of you first.
Thanks once again mate!

I'm confused about something. I thought presale codes had to match the email that you registered with for it to work? :unsure: Can anyone confirm or deny this?

i was actually wondering the same thing to.

I think it was that the credit card holder is the one who should pick up the tickets too. Not the mail that should match. But I'm not sure. Would like a code though, just to be sure! ;)

Back