Micheal Jackson can do this tour!!!!

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
he may be 50 years old but he can do this! what if he been practice since last year and has it plan? 50 is not old!! 90 is old lol..Remember when you all said MJ hates touring???? well does he?? NOT!!

:lol:

Very positive! And yeah as Obama said. Yes HE can !! :lol:

.................H*ll yeah he CAN! Otherwise he woulnt do it:biggrin:
Wow those tourschedules are heavy I must say,yup thats a' critic point of mine here;)

He will surprise everyone. EVERYONE!

This is it means more then just an ending. It means, this is the time for the King to once and for all, silence his critics and remind the world who is number one.

Get ready for the greatest live show on the face of the planet!!

:lol: Its too late to announce that, when its FIFTY concerts selling already...

thats really crazy, never thought that they would sell out that fast... i want to go in february again, will see if i can get tickets on ebay at a later time.

Yeah, this is completely mad like at least I have never ever seen this kind of a thing before! I think it will take a very long time to see it again. This is really it!!! A great name. Let's hope he will go to Tokyo Dome and sell it 20 times or something... I think he is able to do whatever he wants to do. Well he is "Michael Jackson"...

If Jackie Chan can do a backflip at 60, then Michael Jackson can do a moonwalk, spin and land on his toes at 50.

It all boils down to how well you take care of yourself. Anyone who eats right and work out, can be very fit at 50.

Michael went through a four hour physical. And impressed everyone.

Back