Staying Awake

Stargirl

Proud Member
It's 12:30 AM and the presale starts in an around hour and a half. Is anyone else havng trouble staying awake...because this is KILLLLLING me!!
I swear it's gonna be like a meat market on ticketmaster very soon!!

it's about 2 and a half hours.. and it's 05:35 in sweden. But I'm too excited to sleep!

I have a huge headache and the battery on this iPod is about to run out :p
I think I'll make a trip to the bathroom ever 15 minutes or so and just put my head under cold water.
*sighhh* already did it twice.

lol, I'm drinking a lot of coffee tonight. Don't know why I bother though, it feels as if it will be totally impossible to get tickets today. :(

I'm confused...
If I'm in Canada...isn't it at 2 AM?

And what time is it in London right now??

Oh shit the time moved an hour ahead just recently right.
So in reality I have around 2 hours!!!

6 o clock here in sweden too. gmt+1 rules ;)
btw jenny, since you're from the netherlands, do you know when the next sensation black is ? :D

Oh Jesus :no:

LOL :p
I am SOOOO tired!
Do you think dozing off is risky!?

Just make sure you set at least two alarms so you won't oversleep and miss it all. But on the other hand, it's only two hours. Perfect time to watch a movie in.

DON'T DO IT!! Stay awake!! You will kick yourself if you doze off.. just stay in here and we'll keep you up :) Then we can all give each other high fives at the concert!!!! :D

6 o clock here in sweden too. gmt+1 rules ;)
btw jenny, since you're from the netherlands, do you know when the next sensation black is ? :D

uhm i think in july.. i dont know for sure..i prefer sensation white, haha.....
i love partiesssss....... most of the time te ticketsale also starts in march..
but you are from sweden, can you tell me why it,s so hard to go on a acation overthere and taking my dog with me!!!!
I can go everywhere in europe, but sweden has a lots of rules taking animals over the borders, hahaha....
i love to go to sweden but it,s almost imposable cause i won,t go without willem ( my dog)

8:08 here... I am going crazy :D
If somebody would buy a ticket, post here, ok?

Okay I have set an alarm on my iPod on full volume and I will keep the headphones and right at 2:45 AM I will sit up wide awake!! My parents also have an alarm in their room as a backup plan! ^_^

uhm i think in july.. i dont know for sure..i prefer sensation white, haha.....
i love partiesssss....... most of the time te ticketsale also starts in march..
but you are from sweden, can you tell me why it,s so hard to go on a acation overthere and taking my dog with me!!!!
I can go everywhere in europe, but sweden has a lots of rules taking animals over the borders, hahaha....
i love to go to sweden but it,s almost imposable cause i won,t go without willem ( my dog)

Oh cool. I'd love to visit sensation white too sometime. a friend was there last year and really enjoyed it :D

I have no idea why we have stupid animal rules tbh :/ I think we're a tad retarded up here in the north.

Wow, I thought I was the only one depriving myself of sleep :eek:, and being anorexic too makes it harder for me so i'm struggling!

Yours Sincerely,

Vengeance

Stargirl make sure you have your credit card and everything ready so you don't have to search for it...and put the website on your favorites so it's easy to find. You'll wake up groggy and it might take a few minutes to clear your head enough to get what you want to get. Good luck though and sleep well (just wake up when you need to!)

Wow, I thought I was the only one depriving myself of sleep :eek:, and being anorexic too makes it harder for me so i'm struggling!

Yours Sincerely,

Vengeance

And I thought I was the only with the eating disorder depriving myself of sleep :p ( not anorexia though )

Stargirl make sure you have your credit card and everything ready so you don't have to search for it...and put the website on your favorites so it's easy to find. You'll wake up groggy and it might take a few minutes to clear your head enough to get what you want to get. Good luck though and sleep well (just wake up when you need to!)

Yh thanks...I've set my alarm clok to 15 minutes earlier...so I think thaz enough eh?

* time for another "bathroom break* LOL

Well good morning guys =) I've been sleeping 5 hours tonight and i can tell u i really needed it. Im so nurvous right now, wondering if the site will crash, if i'll get my tickets or not...

This is the new way of sitting in a lineup all night long for good tickets. I like this. I'm on my couch at home with blankets all around me and my laptop on my knee with my credit card next to me and the forum in front of me. This is nice! I just need a tea or something.

I didn't think about the time change either! :bugeyed So we still have an hour?

So is anyone getting the tickets mailed to them? I'm worried that I won't get them in time before I would leave to travel there. I was going to do will call, but then I was thinking if I can't go, how would I sell the tickets? What are you guys doing?

it is 12:30 and you can't handle 2 more hours? what are you,5? :D lol j/k but come on, this is for MICHAEL... you sleep all the time.

Back