The Angry Waiting In Line Thread

Stargirl

Proud Member
I AM STUCK AT 15 MINUTES!!!
anyone else experiencing this annoying f*cking issue!?

I think I'm gonna go to sleep and just try tomorrow in the afternoon or w/e

I have the same problem..but can I use my code again?

this is a big con job! Waitied in the line for a like 25 mins and told me theres none avalible... surely the should give you alternet times!!! Its game over now

Do not lose your hope! We still can get tickets!

Its kicked me out after 50 F****ng minutes of waiting!!! The o2 line is dead and the ticketmaster line just goes silent and then cuts off after 5 mins!!! Not impressed at this stage

so i decided to book for every date to make my chances better and this is what it said after 25 mins.....

There was a problem processing your request.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Your tickets are currently reserved in multiple windows or browsers. Please use only one window to continue processing your request.

Waited 40 minutes, only to get:

There was a problem processing your request.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Your tickets are currently reserved in multiple windows or browsers. Please use only one window to continue processing your request.

Its absolute crap.

are you serious, you have a math exam coming up. take it. and then come back. it's not worth it to be skipping an exam just for some tickets you might not even get due to server errors. might as well try after the exam again.

good luck!

It's all because of demand, what is people problem?
Bare mind people all over the world are looking for tickets, they are not gonna jump out in front of the computer monitors...

If your not lucky theres always general sale friday...
Plus people are moaning about the ticketmaster.co.uk why not try and ring them see which is quicker

Called the accessible seating line and all they kept doing was hanging up.

this is madness. i got down to 5mins then they tell me there was a problem processing my request.. TO HELL WITH TICKETMASTER.. it's a conspiracy..lol... they need more ppl working or a bigger server...

The first time there was a problem during checkout. I got in line again and waited a good 50 minutes before I was told there was a problem processing my request when it was finally my turn! So frustrated. Now I'm back to '15 mins or more' wait time. This is ridiculous!

are you serious, you have a math exam coming up. take it. and then come back. it's not worth it to be skipping an exam just for some tickets you might not even get due to server errors. might as well try after the exam again.

good luck!

Well, you have to know Math is my worst subject. If i'm going to make the test, i'll probably get a F. So it's not worth it to go. And i'm not feeling so good after the excitement i had to buy those damn tickets.

I too am suffering the same fate as everyone else here.

Waited a good 20 mins the first time, only to be told that the seats I asked for weren't available. Waited another 50 mins only to be told that my request couldn't be processed.

Trying again patiently, the search goes on...

I ve been waiting for 1,5 hours....
nothing....got error message twice. tried again....still nothing!
I'm devastated!

i got two inconvenience messages.. I'm on the third "waiting for 15 min" ... its been hour 1/2

i might give up... but i dunno

I'm on my third time trying. Been up for hour and half and no tickets yet.

Been trying since 7 AM (8 AM for me in the Netherlands) and still nothing. Have had several 'inconvenience' messages and now again am waiting 15 minutes or more.

It's disgusting, it really is.

Yeah I got tickets at first and then went back to get a second lot and it kept crashing. I was trying 2 computers and it still didn't work. Maybe if we try again later.

keep trying guys i just spoke to sum1 who just got thers so thers obv still some left he got block 107

Back