The After Show Party Thread

summer

Proud Member
Who is going and on what dates? Post on this thread.

I got a ticket for July 10th, 12th and 14th and August 26th. I also bought a ticket for the after show party. Don't know what it's about , but if others go I'll go too. Would be fun to go with others from here.

Last edited:
after party? Wasn't that included with the VIP thriller package? Is THat what you're talking about?

No, when you buy the tickets there is an option to buy a ticket to the This Is It After Show party...costs only 10 pounds. So I took that one with the ticket each time in case it's something cool. :lol:

oh crap did you get general tickets? I didn't see that on my page as a option. But I know we get and after party included and a pre show. So maybe it just allow ppl with general tickets to come to the vips after party show as well

Yeah, I got a general ticket. And I guess the after party is just for everyone, but it's just already included in the Thriller packages and others have to buy it extra. Wonder what it's gonna be like? I just hope someone I know is going or I'll meet people I know. I'm not gonna stay there alone. I'll go check it out, but it's not fun to stay alone.

sorry, lol, I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT!! haha on the 26th july :)

I bought my tickets at 6:45.. I wasn't allowed select the after party.. I kept getting an error so in a panic I just bought the general tickets in case they figured out their mistake lol

Is there a way to buy the after party ticket after purchasing the concert ticket?

I'm going on the 8th. I didn't even really read it! I just panicked and clicked yes. :lol:

I'm going to the after party on the 8th :) ^ :lol: YAY! The same night! :wild:

LOL!! You get a ticket for 10th, 12th or 14th!! :p LOL!

I didn't bought an afterparty ticket yet, because I'm coming to the concert all alone and don't want to sit at the bar all alone all night long XD does anyone know if I can buy a afterparty ticket at the concert ? I have ticket for july 8

For me the aftershow automatically shown on Charge summary I did not select it but I get it and so I have ticket and aftershow :D together
What is the party look like ? meeting the other fan or ... (I have no idea)

I have no idea what the After Show party is about either. My guess is that it's gonna be like an "MJ club"...with a DJ playing MJ's music, a dancefloor, drinks, merchandice...but that's just my guess. If I can't find anyone I know I won't be staying long, but I'll definately go check it out.

I am going to general after party on the 10th of July and VIP after party on the 12th of July. :D

I'll be having an after party at my house lol :grin:

What's it like then? Do you get to go backstage and meet him then?

I was ready to tick the box but then it said that you'll be getting ID'ed and have to be over 18!! :(

going to the party on the 1st of August, should be banging

I am going to general after party on the 10th of July and VIP after party on the 12th of July. :D
I'm going on the 10th as well! :) Where are you on the 10th? Which section? I'm on one of the upper ones. 404 or something I think.

I'll be having an after party at my house lol :grin:

What's it like then? Do you get to go backstage and meet him then?

I was ready to tick the box but then it said that you'll be getting ID'ed and have to be over 18!! :(

Yeah they will probably sell alcoholic beverages there, that could be the reason. Just a guess?

I have no idea what the After Show party is about either. My guess is that it's gonna be like an "MJ club"...with a DJ playing MJ's music, a dancefloor, drinks, merchandice...but that's just my guess. If I can't find anyone I know I won't be staying long, but I'll definately go check it out.
ooooh, sounds like a good party to me!!!:yes:

I'm going on the 10th as well! :) Where are you on the 10th? Which section? I'm on one of the upper ones. 404 or something I think.

Yeah they will probably sell alcoholic beverages there, that could be the reason. Just a guess?

Oh right lol.

So have you got your tickets then???

Back