Who's going opening night then?! (8th July)

choccyclaire

Proud Member
I figured we needed our own thread to get excited about seeing Michael on the first night he plays!

I'll be there. :wild:

*sings* I'll be thereeeeeeeeeeeeee I'll be thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:wild:

I would have loved to have gone to opening night, but I'm still at 6th form on that date... plus it will be my anniversary with my girlfriend so you know, I bet she wouldn't be too pleased :p

I am:D I like it because then we will not know anything about the show regarding, setlist, band, guest artists etc:D Exciting in other words!

Which BK do you all have? Maybe we will seat next to each other. I am in BK111. It is so exciting, I am ganna see him for the first time, on the first show! :punk:

ME! I'm so far back that I may as well be in Siberia, but who cares, it's OPENING NIGHT!!!

I'm going on the 8th! Have some random seat on my own, can't remember where but am happy co I will be there.

Got 4 Tickets for the Opening Night, so yeah, I'm definitely there :cool:

im in block 113. Looks like they are a bit behind the stage, but then somebody wrote they were awsome. Anyone know how they are? Well anyway its fantastic!

Im there !

Woo hooo !!!

Good seats aswell . Im in block b1

Last edited:
the first night has to be the most special with all the build up and new routines,im there!!!!
tempted by a date near mine and mikes birthday but already booked so im very pleased,only thing that can top this is mike signing autographs somewhere maybe?

Who is able to record some full songs of the 1st CONCERT???
with a cam

Im there for opening night! will be there on my own! will be in BK 411..anyone there hit me with a PM :)

6:58 but could of got floor at 6:40,keep refreshing your page early and it just might come up .

Im there for opening night! will be there on my own! will be in BK 411..anyone there hit me with a PM :)

yes yes im going to the first night :-D and guess wot im going to be located at section BK 411

anyone going after show party?

Back