The VIP Thread

My husband and I will be going the 10th in standing. Best non-VIP seats.

On July 12th, I'll be going VIP. with him. :-D

What's so special about the VIP tickets? Do you just get alcohol and stuff?

hi

i can't find any more links to details of the VIP package...................please could someone tell me exactly what it involves?

much appreciated

I just bought my VIP for Monday 10 Aug! :D :D woohoo!!
4th ROW!!! Come on Michael sweat for me!! :D Yeeaah baby, yeah!!!

BK A2, row D, seat 32

My birthday is on the 2nd Aug, but I'll be celebrating on the 10th I guess! LOL

Oh, and I forgot to add, I bought this VIP ticket by using the SAME code I used earlier today to buy general tickets in block B1.

apart from the best seats what does the VIP ticket get you.....just can't find the info..............................realy considering now......should i go VIP? would i regret it? should i wait till friday and hope for the best?

Well from the website it says this:

Package includes:

Champagne on arrival
Pre-show party in private facility
DJ and entertainment
Red carpet VIP check in and fast track entry
Goody bag
Souvenir tour laminate
After show party
Parking/Thames Clipper ticket

Door time: 18:00

If you CAN go for VIP I'd recommend it. I was thinking of buying more tickets but now I'll leave that for later since 1 VIP show = 10 shows at the far end.

Anyway, I'm still overwhelmed by this!
Mike will have one Greek fan now at the front to scream and compensate for those rich businessmen! hehe!

^ So al the VIP's basically go like 30 minutes in before the show starts.

thanks a lot for the info
such a dilemma just don't know what to do..........its not for the party bit....i don't like them.......its the thoughts of being so close

geeeeeeeez i am in such a dilemma..........do i use my savings and think what the hell "this is it"

geeeeeeeez i am in such a dilemma..........do i use my savings and think what the hell "this is it"
I used my savings too... Actually, it should be called BDVIP for Bleeding Dry! lol

I thought WHEN am I going to have such an opportunity again, ya know? :cheeky:

yeah i know......thats whats swaying me.........i have been a fan for 27 years and so i am thinking never thought this opportunity would appear

.......but also keep thinking should have more sense now i am older and when the money is gone its gone

What kind of cyst from the VIP tickets and how much it cost?
What to include in their cards?

oooooh no couldn't flip a coin, it has to be carefully thought out this one

Hey i got this seats :

Michael Jackson
The O2, London,
Wed 22 Jul 2009, 18:30
Seat location: section BK B3, row W, seat 52

And they asked if i want ad 10 GBP for some after party ??? Does that means i got
VIP ticket ??
And what you think is my seat good?
Thanks !!

Hey i got this seats :

Michael Jackson
The O2, London,

And they asked if i want ad 10 GBP for some after party ??? Does that means i got
VIP ticket ??
And what you think is my seat good?
Thanks !!

Your seat is similar to mine for another show I booked and it's quite good I think! It's right after the VIP section but not VIP. I really don't think that afterparty is VIP either, but who knows...

i bought VIP for the 3th of august. and the ticket cost roughly 800 pounds
and yea when are we getting an oportunity like this again? USE THE MONEY FOR VIP TIX :D

OMG 800 POUNDS WHYY you pay that much?
They told all tickets are £75 / £65 / £50 ?
cos we're crazy?? I dunno... lol
That's the Thriller package that costs £800, it gives you front rows and some extras. But I don't care about those extras! lol

And one more question .

Michael Jackson
The O2, London,

is my place setting or standing??
How will i see anything if its seating place ? ;

Back