Presents to Michael in London

Telha

Proud Member
For those who already experienced it, can anyone tell me if we can easily give presents to Michael....I mean, not personally...

If I go to his hotel while Im there and ask someone who works at the hotel of for him to take my gift to him, there should be no problem right? They'll take it, right?

They have something written up about it on O2 I believe.. you can give them to someone there who will take them back

just the question is whether he will be staying now in a hotel or somewhere private..

I heard that Michael will not stay in London but at some house outside London :(
can somebody confirm this???

For those who already experienced it, can anyone tell me if we can easily give presents to Michael....I mean, not personally...

If I go to his hotel while Im there and ask someone who works at the hotel of for him to take my gift to him, there should be no problem right? They'll take it, right?

mike should meet the first few thousand who waited up all night to presale the tickets,cute pic Telha,i love cats and have 3 myself,2 kittens and one tom cat king tabby,mike loves animals so something to do with animals would be good to give to him.

hotel for sure. its a public trip. nothing private about it
yeah but considering he will be there for 3 months with kids etc..i think after few days the hotel thingy would not be too much fun to them :( not much privacy there

Telha: few years ago when he stayed @ the Hempel in London there was the luggage storage room i think where they collected the presents fans sent to him.

^thanks! lol
Actually Im already making my gift, its a drawing of him and Prince when he was a baby (from the OK Mag photoshoot), when I finish it I'll have it framed and all.

Hm...I hope he stays at a hotel! It will be easier...

Back