Question about the codes

MJJOS

Proud Member
Hi guys,

I had 2 pre-sale codes, and I gave one of them to my cousin who is looking for tickets. The problem was in the frenzy of this morning and the panic, I can't remember which of the two codes I used for my tickets. I have a fairly good idea it was one of them, but I just went on to ticketmaster there and tried searching for tickets, and each of the 2 times I tried I entered each of the 2 codes, and both worked! Which I cant understand because I used one of them! What I mean by working is I was able to get to the page where they were holding tickets for you and you had to login to ticketmaster, and not a message saying I had used the code before or anything.

So does anyone know how i could find out which of the codes I used? Or how far you have to go on ticketmaster until it says you have used the code?

Thanks very much.

Nevermind, I just figured it out, I only got 2 tickets so the other 2 tickets on the code are un-used :p

Nevermind, I just figured it out, I only got 2 tickets so the other 2 tickets on the code are un-used :p

WHAT?! So if I've used my presale code to just buy 1 ticket it means I can reuse it until I've bought 4 tickets?!
If it's true, then I've missed out, "lol!"

WHAT?! So if I've used my presale code to just buy 1 ticket it means I can reuse it until I've bought 4 tickets?!
If it's true, then I've missed out, "lol!"

Well that is what everyone here is saying! Its 4 tickets per a household, so if I have only bought 2 I should be able to still use my code to buy the last 2. Dont hold me to that though but I think thats what everyone is saying!

Same thing happened to me! I used the same code to buy for 2 different shows! One for regular tickets and one for VIP. And at different times too.

Back