The "I'm Going Alone" Thread...

pianoman04

Proud Member
So, who else is going all by their lonesome? My friends backed out and I wasn't gonna miss this opportunity just because of them. I'm sure I'll meet some cool people in London anyway. So, what about u?

Im going alone too, none of my friends are MJ fans so yeah that basically left me with no other choice then going alone. :p Hope to meet some other fans overthere, I have a ticket for the first show on 8th July and will be sitting in B4.

I am going alone too. Don't worry, it's not a scary thing.

Im going alone too, none of my friends are MJ fans so yeah that basically left me with no other choice then going alone. :p Hope to meet some other fans overthere, I have a ticket for the first show on 8th July and will be sitting in B4.
There is no block called B4.

Im off with my family on the 12th but any other dates and i'll be there by myself.

I'm going alone... and looking forward to it! I can do what I want without a group vote.

I went to the conference alone and right away you hear people talk about Michael which makes you reply to a comment and it starts from there.

I will be going with three others, but wish to book a single ticket on the first or last dates alone.

i am going alone as well :( , If any sweet ladie wants to be my date for the july 10 concert, PM me , and i will give you my myspace, or send u photos and we can get to know each other till then lol. I have vip baby

I'm going alone. I've never been in an airplane before, so it's gonna be exciting.

Someone from Netherland...please help me, how to buy ticket from Netherland? my sister lives there....i want to ask for her help. if i can get the ticket, i will travel all by myself in Sept...its worth it though ^^lol

Im gonna be alone too if I get the ticket im promised...I hope im getting one :)

if anyone's going on the 28th july i'm happy to meet up in london :) xx

im going with friends to the concert on 14th of july, but im alone from the 16th till 17th july, means i will go alone to the show on the 16th of july. and i am going alone in september also. but i wont be alone because i will meet all of you there :)

I will be going with my girlfriend to the 30th July show, she'll go back home, i'll be there for the 3 august and 17august show, hopefully I will get tickets for inbetween 3rd and 17th august to fill the gap

I don't want to go alone at all. GoD I wish I had an mj fan friend. My sisters are going with me but they are not fans and they couldn't even understand WHY I wanted to go to more then 2 shows. Then they say stupid little thing that annoy me that i wouldn't get with a fan friend. Also I feel like "they just don't get it".

I'm in a catch 22. Go alone or go alone (mentally). UGH!

what would you do??

I bought to tickets just this morning and I'm supposed to be going with my mom (over protective parent...) but if for some reason she flips out on me then I'm going alone and will meet whoever doesnt have a ticket and give it to them. I am not missing out on this no matter what! I'm going to end up being dead broke by the end of it but at least I will be able to say I've seen Michael live.

Btw, I'm going on Feb 10th :p

Im also going 8th July, Im with a friend tho.... So you are nooot aloone, for I am on BK 107, row FF, seat 224 :D

Back