MJ's setlist revealed [Not Official]

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's set list revealed here

Exclusive by Tom Bryant 12/03/2009
michael-jackson-pic-getty-101190380.jpg

Michael Jackson is planning a Thriller of a show to mark his amazing comeback this summer.
The Daily Mirror has seen the setlist the King of Pop has handed to AEG Live, who run London’s O2 Arena where he will play a residency in July.
***** pledged to sing all his “classics” during lengthy contract talks last week.
A source said: “Bosses were concerned Michael might veer away from his greatest hits. He wanted to guarantee that this would not be the case and produced this list to reassure them.
“He’s toying with the idea of doing a Jackson 5 medley as well, and he’ll open with a four minute long intro to Billie Jean.”
The secret list, printed below, includes Smooth Criminal, Man in the Mirror and Beat It.
Pre-sale tickets for *****’s first 10 shows at The O2 sold out in minutes yesterday. At one point all the interest crashed the Ticketmaster website. Demand is so great there are 30 shows scheduled – but this could rise.
Tickets for all shows go on sale to the general public tomorrow at 7am, priced £75 from *****’s website or Ticketmaster. Some are selling on eBay for up to £10,000.
Set list verdict from BBC Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills
Billie Jean
- This has one of the best base lines I've ever heard in my life.
Wanna be startin' somethin
- Excellent opening of the classic Thriller album. Wicked choice.
Rock with you
- Slow funky classic that rates among his best.
The way you make me feel
- Best intro to a ***** song (apart from Thriller!) Top one Michael.
Don't stop till you get enough
- The ultimate disco anthem. I can never get enough of this one.
I just can't stop loving you
- One for the ladies and romantics in the audience
Human Nature
- One of Thriller's slower moments but well worth including in the list
Smooth criminal
- One of my favourite ***** videos and songs too
Girlfriend
- Very much a filler from Off The Wall. Not for me.
Man in the Mirror
- Loving it when the gospel kicks in. Lets hope he gets a full choir involved.
Beat it
- What an incredible guitar solo by Eddie Van Halen. Get him over to the UK!
One day in your life
- Early Jackson that was a bigger hit here than in the UK. Good one to get in.
Heal the World
- Michael's one-man Band Aid.
Remember the time
- Not his finest hour but will appeal to some I reckon.
You are not alone
- Written for ***** by R Kelly but don't let that put you off. Still a popular one to have.
Thriller
- Possibly the best group dance routine ever. Let's see if he can do it all on stage again in the summer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...son-s-set-list-revealed-here-115875-21191250/

Re: MJ's setlist revealed

No way!! i wanna see Butterflies and Heartbreaker

No songs from Invincible?! I don't believe it...

might be the list but that aint the order, Michaels knows how to set out a setlist and he would never start a concert with Billie Jean, Id bet anything it would be something like unbreakable, wanna be startin something..

Fake.

One Day In Your Life & Girlfriend? Fine album tracks, but definitely NOT fitting for a live show.

i know its a long shot but Id love Michael to surprise us and pick some rare album tracks not released as singles or performed before, it would be such a treat! :punk:

Yes that would be great, but I'd rather hear Unbreakable or Who is It than Girlfriend lol

i know its a long shot but Id love Michael to surprise us and pick some rare album tracks not released as singles or performed before, it would be such a treat! :punk:

yeah, rare..but not Corny songs like girlfriend!! this has to be the worst Michael Jackson song ever!!

lmao faaaaaaaaaaake. Girlfriend???????????----- lmao. billie jean as the opening number? lmmfao they wudda had a better chance @ stealing one of the setlist we put 2gether

He said ***** several times so I don't believe this.

errr, what? That's a radio DJ commenting on them.

I will be disappointed somewhat if this is true. However everyone saying this is fake etc. You really think it will be that much different? The only songs which sound wrong are heal the world (oh please) and Girlfriend (LOL?).

Please Michael do Will You Be There. I will literally run around the road in a elephant suit whilst balancing a giant grasshopper on my left eyebrow if you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id love to see working day and night return into his set, what an explosive song ...was perfect for starting the second half off with a bang!

This is 100% fake, the promoters said that he is gonna perform some new songs as well! so this is not real!! I mean GIRLFRIEND?? LOOOOOOL

I want my money back :lol:

JK :p

There's no way that is the set list, I bet Michael hasn't even finalised it himself yet lol

I want my money back :lol:

JK :p

There's no way that is the set list, I bet Michael hasn't even finalised it himself yet lol

I want it back, too :angry:

I TAKE IT ALL BACK. Michael can sing Jingle Bells and the alphabet and I'd still go :rofl:

Not for a second do I believe this. Somebody just made up some random list. There's no medley's in there, or new songs. Btw, I hope he brings back Bad! I think he should do the title track for every solo album he did :) I'm sure he'll do J5 stuff, I even think he'll bring on his bro's for it, once or twice.

In any case, I think the set list will alternate during his run. I think the set list will be one of the best kept secrets that everybody will be talking about.

gf? come tha hell on lol! no 'workin day and nite?' ugh them is a mess. if ur gonna make a set list at least look at prior ones to make a fake one off of it! lol

Back