MJJC representing, lol.

giddyup87

Proud Member
We should create a badge, t-shirt or wrist band or something to show off in July, lol.

just need a simple design, i know badges are very cheap to get done.

anyway, just a thought.

That's a neat idea:clapping: Maybe you could sell them and use the profits to rent hotel rooms close to the venue for groups of fans to share, in case they don't have anywhere to stay, or for group transportation or something.

MJJC Merchandise, meet ups this is gonna get really cool :yes:

Goes to work on this :yes:

this sounds cool!:)

maybe we can also make smaller siggies (like those line ones were - popular not long ago) where everyone can write the date and seat when she/he is going so ppl can easier find out who they might can meet from the forum:)

I'm really into this thing!:dancin: If you guys decide to do something with this, I wanna help in any way I can. Let me know!:flowers:

lol, I wanna be startin' somethin' (just got that. I'm such a nerd :B )

Last edited:
Just wear one of these

green.jpg

Guys

I fully endorce MJJC and its name to this project, I have also therefore decided to create the group CLUB MJJC, there will be a face book group and I will specialy create a section on the soon to be released This Is It website,

With this in mind I want every member of this club to join and help out in the CLUB MJJC project, you all have imput into this,

I want you to choose an official CLUB MJJC Club House, whether its a weatherspoons in london or which ever,

You all have full authority to use MJJC's logo's and my staff are on hand to assist and manage this project,

Welcome to the Club

G

:clapping:

Just wear one of these

green.jpg

WOW now that's green - I wanna wear that for St. Patricks Day :yes:

SWEEEET!!:woohoo: You can definately count me in! Even if I won't be able to go to one of the concerts myself, I'll be more than happy to do my bit!!:holiday:

I wanna Join I wanna Join!!!!! Jumps up and down!!! :wild: :lol:

Last edited:
I will represent.

Absolutely. I'll buy a long sleeve shirt!

lmao i'm making one it says "Proud to be CLUB MJJC" and has the O2 pic of MJ on the back. I'll post a pic as soon as I can :yes:

OMG I would love to join!
Hey Shannan, maybe you can make enough shirts to sell here! I would buy gladly!!

And oh dear God, we're gonna have a meet-up for MJJC members in London?
When...where!!??

I thought of the same!

A t-shirt wit MJJC

And the maybe one's username under it!

MJJC

Hess

^^^ Like that! ^^^

In for a T-shirt. This has been an emotional week for all of us and I would be proud to represent!!!

Back