Just wondering about something...

When was the very last time that we saw Mike make a few moves? You know...typical MJ moves? In public it's been quite awhile now..but who knows, maybe he dances at his own place on daily basis.

It's crazy how the concerts in total went from 10 tot 50!!!!!!!!!! Insane!!!

And i just wonder...when's he gonna start with rehearshals? I wish we could hear from someone who really knows...how MJ's moves are like nowadays, not that i'm afraid he can't do it anymore....i am just curious, you know.

For such a long time we haven't heard much good news about MJ, nothing like this...and then all of the sudden 10 dates get anouncned and ending (for now) at 50!!!! It's incredible, and still kinda hard to get it through my head, haha.

What i expected at first was that he would do 10 shows, see for himself how they turned out and then maybe anounce more....but screw it, i'm loving this.

Michael is a perfectionist, he wouldn't be doing this if he felt that he couldn't do it. He knows its gota be right because if its not he will be slated.....the eyes of the world will be looking at Michael.
I think we should look forward to a wonderful show, be positive and happy for Michael, he knows what he is doing....he is in total control.

I reckon it doesn't matter. It will be a bl**dy good show! He may well do just a few moves and get some really good young dancers to do the moves properly around him while he sings...who knows!

Awesome video...not sure, but i dont think i saw it before.
So awesome how Mike gets emotional, and it's also so nice to
see how Mike seems so how you say...'little' compared to James Brown in this video. I mean that as in..how Mike acts...as if he's 'nothing' and Brown is everything...while Mike is of course incredible...i just like that alot about this video...it's how i see it ;)

But, haha...so much for 'These will be my final show performances in London, this is it' ...it's 50 shows now? LMAO! Love it.

Back