The "General Sale" Hopefulls Thread.

yezzir

Proud Member
ive been unlucky the past 2 days....hours and hours of trying and nothing.
to all the people aiming for the general sale tickets, this thread is for us. if you find any secrets, or something that works good, tips, whatever...let others know too.
has calling ticketmaster worked better for anyone?

Tips:
-Create an account ahead of time on Ticketmaster.co.uk This will help speed up your checkout process.
-If purchasing from overseas, make sure your credit or debit card supports international purchases.
-Log on the hour before tickets go on sale and go to the page of the date that you want tickets. The page will say tickets are not available. Refresh the page every couple of minutes. On Wednesday morning, I got my tickets almost 20 minutes before they were scheduled to go on sale! They may release tickets early again.

i have a tip, log into ticketmaster before you buy your tickets then all your details will be there instead of you having to type them in

snorlaaax: that can't be true....they would not have an option for the thriller package online then.

Tips:
-Create an account ahead of time on Ticketmaster.co.uk This will help speed up your checkout process.
-If purchasing from overseas, make sure your credit or debit card supports international purchases.
-Log on the hour before tickets go on sale and go to the page of the date that you want tickets. The page will say tickets are not available. Refresh the page every couple of minutes. On Wednesday morning, I got my tickets almost 20 minutes before they were scheduled to go on sale! They may release tickets early again.

thank you.

I tried the whole morning getting a ticket without success...:(

Still hope? Just saw on the official MJ forum someone posted that Itunes has reserved 2000 tickets, and if you buy an eligible MJ album, you'll have the chance to buy 2 tickets:

Because you've downloaded music by Michael Jackson from iTunes in the past, we thought you'd like to know that The King of Pop will be performing his greatest hits at the O2 Arena this September — and you have a chance to be there. Tickets won't last long and Ticketmaster has reserved two thousand tickets exclusively for iTunes customers to buy, on a first come, first served basis. A special selection of Jackson's classic albums are available at discounted prices for a limited time. When you buy one or more of these albums between March 5 and March 18, you'll receive an email on March 23, 2009 with a Ticketmaster password that will give you the chance to purchase up to two seats from Ticketmaster.co.uk, if you get in early, while they last.*
http://community.michaeljackson.com/us/content/2000-tickets-reserved-itunes-customers

Anyone get the email?

Edit: Here's the official ITunes UK page. Is it only for UK???
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?fcId=307263490&id=1

Last edited:
Back