Fan Meet-Up in London

Stargirl

Proud Member
Who wants to do a meet-up in london? Or even at the concert.
I'll be up there in August =D

hey, I live in London, depending on my schedule, what concerts Im going to etc, I can act as an MJ In London tour guide. Just post here if you want to meet up and I'll get back to you

We should try to organize something fun together. At least some meet ups. Since MJ isn't going to be staying in a hotel, it will be hard for fans to meet, so we should try to come up with something.

We should try to organize something fun together. At least some meet ups. Since MJ isn't going to be staying in a hotel, it will be hard for fans to meet, so we should try to come up with something.
What about an MJ party somewhere?

I'd love to meet some of you guys! I'm not going till February 10th and so far I haven't heard or anyone going then. I've never been to London before and it would be great to meet some of you guys while I'm over! :D

I think meet-ups would be brilliant, i'd also like to meet some other fans again! I keep forgetting there are people from all over the world on here :lol: gonna make it tricky to secure dates unless we just have constant parties outside the arena!

is it possible to realie a michael meeting point?

one point in londen too meet eachoher and organize things to do together....
makeing a message board for fans wantying to do some nice thins together like going sightseeing, madame tussaud, musicals and stuff like that......

we should have a michael party on his birthday! meet at trafalgar square, bring some music, play his tunes, dance around! yay?!

Hm...would be soooo cool!
I've never been to a fan meet-up even with friends I have here in Brazil that are fans...

May I suggest a picnic at a park (Hyde Park or any other) - for those who are going during the summer it would be perfect!!
And/or going to Madamme Toussaud's to take lots of pictures with Michael's wax doll!

PS: Hes really not gonna stay at a hotel?? Is that confirmed already??

PS: Hes really not gonna stay at a hotel?? Is that confirmed already
randy philips said they are looking for a house in the country for him and the kids and that he wont be stuck in a hotel.reports suggest rod stewarts house in essex i suggest everyone meet up outside his house.lol

randy philips said they are looking for a house in the country for him and the kids and that he wont be stuck in a hotel.reports suggest rod stewarts house in essex i suggest everyone meet up outside his house.lol

his house it is!! lol

Well I have to give him my present....will it be too hard? At least to ask someone to take it to him? Will we all know where this house will be? Or is it going to be a secret?

:bugeyed

WOW! How far away is that from the O2 and how can I get there with no car? LOL

we should have a michael party on his birthday! meet at trafalgar square, bring some music, play his tunes, dance around! yay?!

I really like this idea!! But I'm not sure if I'll be up in London till the 29th... :unsure:

LOL maybe I'll just stand infront of Michael's statue at Maddame Taussade's and wait for fans to come along :p

Would he mind people meeting outside his house? Or would he like that? I haven't been to any of these things where he is before so I really don't know. If he wants his rest and privacy away from the concert atmosphere while he's not on stage then probably shouldn't go there, however if he wants that fan atmosphere and is only over there to give his kids more room to play and have fun, then it sounds like a great plan! Guess only people who are in touch with Michael somehow would know? Or how does it work? I am not a professional fan..lol.

Hey
I think you will find that if he wants us there , it will be everywhere on these forums, i mean MJJNEWS has been very active on twitter lately, and they will defo give out info , if he wants us there. You gotta take account though he is here for the longest time we have ever known! I wouldnt be surprised at al if he will be doing tons of promotion between dates, talk shows etc, etc, i dont think come July or even late June (coughs, June 12th , good time Michael lol) we will see him here.

So in that respect he may between shows not really want us there for sake of his own privacy, and obviously rest between shows, which im sure you will all agree , to get him through this night after night, he will desperatley need. Other than that im sure he will let us know.

Terry

Terry, Thank you for the explanation. I thought if he isn't at a hotel, he probably doesn't want the fans at a house. Then again, it sounds like the house is on a ranch, so it probably has gates or something to separate us from his house with enough distance that we wouldn't be a bother.. perhaps? Like you say, we'll just have to wait and see.

I'd love to get together with other fans for a day somewhere to just have fun and get to know each other. Maybe at some amusement park in London or something? They have something like that right? Or is it preferred if Michael is involved somehow? (Maybe I am missing the point..lol)

Edit: By let us know, does that mean let some fans who he talks to know, who will in turn let the rest of us know?

I think this is a great idea... however I think we should organize a meet up for every concert date! this that possible?

I think this is a great idea... however I think we should organize a meet up for every concert date! this that possible?

Lol that would be a lot. =P From 10 dates to now 50 dates.. it's crazy!

That would be a great idea though.. sounds like so much fun.. meeting new people especially fellow fans and touring. :)

Isn't Michael searching for a house near the countryside so his kids can play outside and so they can keep their privacy? Wouldn't it be a bit weird for us fans, to show up at his house while we actually know he's in search for a house near the countryside because of his and his kids privacy? :p

Isn't Michael searching for a house near the countryside so his kids can play outside and so they can keep their privacy? Wouldn't it be a bit weird for us fans, to show up at his house while we actually know he's in search for a house near the countryside because of his and his kids privacy? :p

Would he mind people meeting outside his house? Or would he like that? I haven't been to any of these things where he is before so I really don't know. If he wants his rest and privacy away from the concert atmosphere while he's not on stage then probably shouldn't go there, however if he wants that fan atmosphere and is only over there to give his kids more room to play and have fun, then it sounds like a great plan! Guess only people who are in touch with Michael somehow would know? Or how does it work? I am not a professional fan..lol.

Hey
I think you will find that if he wants us there , it will be everywhere on these forums, i mean MJJNEWS has been very active on twitter lately, and they will defo give out info , if he wants us there. You gotta take account though he is here for the longest time we have ever known! I wouldnt be surprised at al if he will be doing tons of promotion between dates, talk shows etc, etc, i dont think come July or even late June (coughs, June 12th , good time Michael lol) we will see him here.

So in that respect he may between shows not really want us there for sake of his own privacy, and obviously rest between shows, which im sure you will all agree , to get him through this night after night, he will desperatley need. Other than that im sure he will let us know.

Terry
Just in case you might have missed it. Sounded like it makes sense to me. I guess we just wait. I have heard that sometimes he enjoys the fans around.

I think he really needs his rest, especially that the concerts are so close together...
I would love meeting up with other fans, somewhere in central London I guess ( not where Mike's staying LOL) I've never been to London and i dunno how I'm gonna get around...

Terry, Thank you for the explanation. I thought if he isn't at a hotel, he probably doesn't want the fans at a house. Then again, it sounds like the house is on a ranch, so it probably has gates or something to separate us from his house with enough distance that we wouldn't be a bother.. perhaps? Like you say, we'll just have to wait and see.
i was kinda joking about his house. rod stewarts house is around 40 miles or so from london and has drive and what not as these multi million houses do.so fans hanging outside wont be an issue unless they are loud. and tbh when hes doing his one day on one day off run u wont see him anyway imo it will all be about rest.lol it was a rumour about rods house tbh i doubt they have found him one yet.sometimes if mj wants fans around he will pass on messages to certain fans and then u get to know. but tbh unless u have your own car i doubt its gonna be easy to get to anyway regardless of where it is. but im sure some fans will meet there heck for some it will be the only chance they get to see mj.ill see what happens interms of where he is and then decide to stay incentral london or with family in essex which would be near any potential house. i guess when he has his breaks inbetween shows he will do things but that could mean anything. going to euro disney or seeing more of the uk.whether he does things on the quiet or in public. after all its not like hes need to promote the shows and sell tickets lol

Back