Buy MJ Ticket Online on Viagogo and Ebay

bublemjj47

Proud Member
I do want to buy some tickets on Viagogo and Ebay but I'm wondering about the delivery.

Isn't it true that the fans who sell their tickets online can only receive the tickets within 3 weeks before the concerts?

How can they sell to us if they don't even have them now and how can we being guaranteed that we would receive the real tickets ontime? Is Viagogo reliable?

Thank u so much for answering

Viagogo is the official resale partner of the event, so they're as reliable a site as you'll get. With eBay, if you pay via PayPal, you're essentially protected by both PayPal and your credit card if you don't get your purchase.

i know the prices are pathetic, and i still feel fans have been shit on.

Maybe keep checking prices may drop in months to come

Let's say you buy tickets from Viagogo, 7 days or 2 weeks before the event they recieve the tickets, but then they still gotta send them to the buyer and well that's risky isn't it? What if they don't arrive on time? What then?

paypal insures you for up to a couple of months, after that if you dont claim you wont be protected as I understand it, so you have to essentially wait until a few days before the date you are going to , to get tickets because they dont get posted till 8 days before the concert. Id say ebay is very risky.

do not buy from eBay. 99% of ebay sellers want paying within 3 days of auction end... this means, at the earliest ticket date (8th July)...you will not recieve your ticket until like 10 days before the show... this means that the claim period with paypal and the feedback period on ebay will've expired...as I believe you can only claim for up to 6 weeks after the end of a transaction.

So viagogo price will be cheaper later? coz i need to buy 2...one for me and one for my dad...

how is it work? the seller will give me the book number? if i'm not receive the ticket ontime...can i still use the booking ticket on the box office?

Do you guys think the prices on Viagogo will drop within the next week or so?

I need two tickets, (1 if i really can't get any) for any date!

Do you guys think the prices on Viagogo will drop within the next week or so?

I need two tickets, (1 if i really can't get any) for any date!

I REALLY hope so...I also need only 2 tickets. I almost chocked when I saw this. So nasty.

picture3aoj.png

lol...Viagogo real tickets for real fans.

Last edited:
Back