Are fans going to celebrate Michael's birthday on the 28th Aug show?

lilsusie

Proud Member
I'm just wondering if the fans and concert attendants are going to sing a birthday song for Mike? Imagine 20000 ppl singing a birthday song for him, I'm sure he'll cry happy tears.
:p lol

Randy Phillips told Sky News: "He was crying. I could hear it in his voice – he was choked up."

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we gotta thats one im going too!!

Terry

Once he was performing on his actual birthday and they brought in a big cake, a marching band and everyone sang Happy Birthday... That was it though

I think there will be similiar on the 28th, dont think they will leave it till after his birthday, and if they have nothing planned , think you will find that they will do very soon lol.

Terry

I'm going on the 28th aswell, so I really hope we all sing happy birthday to him then. Because he won't be staying at a hotel, I guess we will have to do this during the concert!!!

I'm going to the 28 Aug show as well!!! Anyone else! maybe we can all meet up.. and celebrate his bday together

I'm going on the 28th aswell, so I really hope we all sing happy birthday to him then. Because he won't be staying at a hotel, I guess we will have to do this during the concert!!!
I hope that too as well, the best timing is after the concert.
but how are the fans going to realize it? hmmmm...

Once he was performing on his actual birthday and they brought in a big cake, a marching band and everyone sang Happy Birthday... That was it though
I saw the amateur footage of it, it's great! I think it was arranged by the promoter right?

I'm going to the 28 Aug show as well!!! Anyone else! maybe we can all meet up.. and celebrate his bday together
We need a leader!! lol

Last edited:
I hope that too as well, the best timing is after the concert.
but how are the fans going to realize it? hmmmm...

I saw the amateur footage of it, it's great! I think it was arranged by the promoter right?

We need a leader!! lol

I don't mind getting everyone together!! or try to!!! However, I'm from Canada and this would be my first time in London! :)

Anyone want to help.. I say we all meet up! watcha think?

we should celebrate MJ's Birthday in the after party!!

That would be sooo cool!

Hopefully he will have a great birthday!

Hopefully by then we will have more of an idea of the set list, so we will be able to plan the best time to sing happy birthday to him! :D

his birthday was the reason I chose that date!!! PLEASE IF ANYONE IS FROM LONDON PLEASE TRY TO TALK TO SOMEONE IN THE 02 ARENA! I THINK THEY WOULD HELP US TO ORGANISE SOMETHING!!! AND I THINK HE WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE ANY SURPRISES!
I just can't imagine august 28th without celebrating MJ's birthday during the concert. I was also thinking about doing a short video from fans and we could ask the o2 staff to play it between songs, but it's just an idea and I know it's not very easy to do something like that.
anyway, singing happy birthday is the must-do one:)

i would expect the crew to do something like on other tours he got a birthday cake bought out on stage and everyone sang him happy birthday. then on his actual birthday fans will gather at where hes staying

I'm hoping so too! I got tickets for that show especially. :D I'm in London all that weekend so hoping fans are doing something to celebrate!

tooo right!!

im gonna be singing my head off lo!!!!

Terry

Yeah they did that in Copenhagen.
He was hell of a lot surprised..And a really big smile came on to his pretty face.
He was so happy, and the fans sang happy birthday to him on English and then Danish, haha but he didn't understand the song on danish. It was a wonderful concert..

I think, it will be a great idea to celebrate it, even though it's the day after but anyway.

I think it would be SOOOOO cute if everyone sings :yes:
ahhhhh wish I could be there!

Yay I'm going on the 28th :D this is the only reason I got tickets for this date.

Back