2000 tickets for iTunes customers

Webbie

Proud Member
Saturday, 14th March 2009

2000 tickets for iTunes customers

Because you've downloaded music by Michael Jackson from iTunes in the past, we thought you'd like to know that The King of Pop will be performing his greatest hits at the O2 Arena this September — and you have a chance to be there.

Tickets won't last long and Ticketmaster has reserved two
thousand tickets exclusively for iTunes customers to buy, on a first
come, first served basis. A special selection of Jackson's classic
albums are available at discounted prices for a limited time. When you
buy one or more of these albums between March 5 and March 18, you'll
receive an email on March 23, 2009 with a Ticketmaster password that
will give you the chance to purchase up to two seats from
Ticketmaster.co.uk, if you get in early, while they last. (September
29, 2009 only and are not a guarantee of tickets, seat availability, or
seat placement.)

MJ.png

What do they mean with this?
September 29, 2009 only and are not a guarantee of tickets, seat availability, or
seat placement.)

What do they mean with this?
September 29, 2009 only and are not a guarantee of tickets, seat availability, or
seat placement.)

You can only get tickets for september 29nd ;)

I just added the text from the email ;)

^ Yeah, actually I did understand that part, but the part behind it..

^ Yeah, actually I did understand that part, but the part behind it..

LOL :D Sorry ;)

You can compare a password from Itunes with a code from the presale: Getting a password doesn't give you a ticket. You only get a chance to buy a ticket ;)

So only if you are going to buy a ''Best of'' album (NOW) you might have a chance to get a code, or is this for new material?

I think it's for the preselected albums only. That's how I understand it when I read this part:

A special selection of Jackson's classic albums are available at discounted prices for a limited time. When you buy one or more of these albums between March 5 and March 18, you'll
receive an email on March 23, 2009 with a Ticketmaster password.

But I'm not sure...

neeee ik heb geen kaartje. die vriend van mij kwam ook de hele dag niet naar school vrijdag en toch geen kaartje.

maaaar, ik krijg er 1 voor een ongeloofelijk outofmybudgetprice. Maargoed, dan ga ik tenminste wel, alleen weet ik niet wanneer. =)

neeee ik heb geen kaartje. die vriend van mij kwam ook de hele dag niet naar school vrijdag en toch geen kaartje.

maaaar, ik krijg er 1 voor een ongeloofelijk outofmybudgetprice. Maargoed, dan ga ik tenminste wel, alleen weet ik niet wanneer. =)

Oops sorry dat te horen, maar eind goed, al goed ;)

Ja, nu gaan de tickets echt wel voor ontzettend veel geld :(

Wou kijken voor een ticketje voor de openingsshow, maar mijn credit card gaat echt niet akkoord :p

Do you by chance know where I can find anymore information on the ticket giveaway? I was not notified of the giveaway, nor is there any information posted on Apple related sites that I can see.

I think this is a really clever move, its a great way of getting new fans into Michael's music.

Do you by chance know where I can find anymore information on the ticket giveaway? I was not notified of the giveaway, nor is there any information posted on Apple related sites that I can see.

do you have itunes? go to the itunes store there should be a link to it on the front page.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on where you live), the tickets allocated to I-Tunes are only for those residing in the United Kingdom. I am ineligible for the giveaway.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on where you live), the tickets allocated to I-Tunes are only for those residing in the United Kingdom. I am ineligible for the giveaway.

oh no :( im sure they will be other competitions. dont give up hope!

What ?

I live in France, I had a itunes code, and I managed to buy tickets ... o_o

Back