Anyone in London from 7th to 13th JULY? (6 nights)

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
I'm looking for some fans to share hotel's room with. The more we are in the same room (hostel or hotel), the less we pay. A good number would be 4 in the same room.

So, IF I'll have my ticket for july 8th exchanged with one for July 10th, I'll stay in London from 7th and leave on 13th morning. That would be 6 nights.

We could also make arrangements with fans arriving let's say on July 9th and some of us already leaving the room.

If someone is interested, reply to this thread or send me a PM. Thanks.:)

I'm looking for some fans to share hotel's room with. The more we are in the same room (hostel or hotel), the less we pay. A good number would be 4 in the same room.

So, IF I'll have my ticket for july 8th exchanged with one for July 10th, I'll stay in London from 7th and leave on 13th morning. That would be 6 nights.

We could also make arrangements with fans arriving let's say on July 9th and some of us already leaving the room.

I am staying at st-christophers.co.uk greenwich. It is a hostel with 6 or 8 per room. I will be there the 12th-14th. It is very inexpensive. It has breakfast included for about $22 US (15 pds) total per night. I am hoping some MJ fans will fill the rest of the slots. There are all female, all male, and mixed rooms. They have music til 2AM some nights. Maybe if we are there it will be Michael's music. I think it will be fun to share a room with people (I'm in the all female though).

I hope I get to meet you during our common time in London. (even if you are mean to lurkers, LOL)

I'll be in London probably from July 8th until July 16th, maybe 17th. Don't know yet for sure. I have tickets to the shows on July 10th, 12th and 14th. Haven't decided yet how long I'll be staying. Will depend on what kind of hotel I'll find and what flights I can get. But I'd love to stay as long as I can.

For me it was cheaper to get a hotel room for the four of us than pay individual beds I think.. maybe I will have to look at that again. It is safer anyways with my kids. I think we have to share two beds, but it ends up being about $600 Canadian for 4 nights and breakfast for us all. It's still quite pricey. It's just over 300 pounds for the four nights for us four.

I'll be there from 6-13

So! If you want??
I can meet up with you. and....
share hotel room..

:smilerolleyes::yes::D

I am staying at st-christophers.co.uk greenwich. It is a hostel with 6 or 8 per room. I will be there the 12th-14th. It is very inexpensive. It has breakfast included for about $22 US (15 pds) total per night. I am hoping some MJ fans will fill the rest of the slots. There are all female, all male, and mixed rooms. They have music til 2AM some nights. Maybe if we are there it will be Michael's music. I think it will be fun to share a room with people (I'm in the all female though).

I hope I get to meet you during our common time in London. (even if you are mean to lurkers, LOL)

cool. how far is that from the o2?

I am going to be in London EXACTLY during those dates. PM me if you haven't already set it up.

I'm in london from the 7th -?. Probably till the 12th, depends wether I can find another ticket. I'm still in search for a hotel and wouldn't mind sharing if it's cheaper.
I am going to be in London EXACTLY during those dates. PM me if you haven't already set it up.
Hi,
I still have to book the hotel/hostel. I'd go for something cheaper.
We could speak in messenger to decide which hotel/hostel to book.
sunsetdriver@live.com
:cheeky:

I need a room for the 8th, I'd really like to share with someone if anyone wants to as I'm travelling alone and would feel better if I could stay with someone from here. Could I come in with you for that night?

cool. how far is that from the o2?

Oooo... sorry. I just saw your question. I had a preliminary thesis presentation this week so I've been very busy. It is about a mile walking I think, so that is very doable. If I try to check the route on local live they figure a driving route and take me across the river and back to drop me off at the front door but of course that is not necessary.

Back