Song looking forward to??

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
We all can't wait to go, but is there any particular song/routine you are looking forward to?? i'm most looking forward to the "famous" dance routines. eg thriller, beat it & billie jean. just the thought of seeing michael perform the classic dances gets me all excited. Also i hope he sings speechless, i doubt he will but i really like it.

If there might be a new song, then without a question, that.

Come on guys - We've heard Billie Jean a million times. The same over and over again.

If he sings it all LIVE then MAYBE it'll be ok, otherwise I would prefer a song we hadn't seen performed live before!

Come on guys - We've heard Billie Jean a million times. The same over and over again.

If he sings it all LIVE then MAYBE it'll be ok, otherwise I would prefer a song we hadn't seen performed live before!

But BJ is one of his most famous routines! I've never seen MJ live so any song is great really...I wish he could perform all of his songs :p

smooth criminal, beat it, billie jean and man in the mirror, if he does those four I can die happy.

I wish he will do BREAK OF DAWN. That song is soo beautiful. And ofcourse i want to see Beat It and Billie Jean. But all i hope for that he sings EVERYTHING live. Like YOU ARE NOT ALONE. BADLY WANNA HEAR. but sing it live mj all i'm asking!!

Man in the Mirror, Man in the Mirror. Please Michael do Man the in the Mirror!!

I am looking forward to hearing him sing live maybe Human Nature, You are not Alone ( i wish) I do think he may sing Speechless, i hope he does Billie jean live again but i doubt it due to his age and being out of breath

lol maybe u heard it. i have never heard any song live ;)

and i.ll go with billie jean as well lol
and dirty diana and smooth criminal,although earth song has a special meaning to me *.*

Back