How are my tickets and other questions....

ethan23

Proud Member
Okay I have two tickets for the 14th July they are: seats 860 and 861 in block 417 are at all okay?? Will I see anything at all?? I could have got seats 12 -13 in block B something on general release but when Price played at the O2 my friend was near those seats (infact in the same block) and she said she couldnt see anyuthing so I didnt buy them. (wish I choose teir one when looking for tickets but oh well!!) So yes are my tickets okay???
Thanks
Plus is there a camera that I can get that will take pictures even good enough just for the memories and that I could put on facebook etc
Thanks

Basically, there isn't a "bad" seat in the arena, but I've never been there. I'm sure that you'll be able to see something. :)

Basically, there isn't a "bad" seat in the arena, but I've never been there. I'm sure that you'll be able to see something. :)

Thanks I was regretting not getting the B block tickets but like I say at Prive you couldnt see a thing. Plus its better to look down than up!! :D

i,m getting abit worried now i purchaced 3 tickets during the pre-sale and was sent a confirmation email,but it doesn,t show up on my ticketmaster account,it says you currently don,t have any tickets for any upcoming events should i be worried?

i,m getting abit worried now i purchaced 3 tickets during the pre-sale and was sent a confirmation email,but it doesn,t show up on my ticketmaster account,it says you currently don,t have any tickets for any upcoming events should i be worried?

I don't know I hope mine are okay I got mine on pre-sale too, well my Dad as I was away and he got them. He got the email saying he has them so I think its okay.

you should have it on ticketmaster, if you dont then good idea to call them :)

I could have got seats 12 -13 in block B something on general release but when Price played at the O2 my friend was near those seats (infact in the same block) and she said she couldnt see anyuthing so I didnt buy them.

i dont know what your friends been smoking, but b1 b2 and b3 are amazing seats and an awesome view, maybe he was jealous, LOL

i will have to call them tomorrow when my husband is at work,he,s getting sick of me talking about michael jackson,i hope my tickets are o.k ,i did recieve the email conformation,bit i am jsut worried why it,s not showing up on my ticketmaster.

Thanks I was regretting not getting the B block tickets but like I say at Prive you couldnt see a thing. Plus its better to look down than up!! :D
No problem. The arena looks great. The only doubts I'd have are if you get Floor seats because they are all on the same flat level. If you get a seat like you have, the seats go up, such as the row in front of you is lower than you are and the row behind you is higher than you are. Hope you don't get a giant in your way!!!

Mine shows I have upcoming events... Tell us what they say when you call!

No problem. The arena looks great. The only doubts I'd have are if you get Floor seats because they are all on the same flat level. If you get a seat like you have, the seats go up, such as the row in front of you is lower than you are and the row behind you is higher than you are. Hope you don't get a giant in your way!!!

Mine shows I have upcoming events... Tell us what they say when you call!
hi there i phoned them and he asked me to login to my ticketmaster account which i did before i rang them and they were not showing up,but while i was on the phone to him i logged in again and they are now showing up in my account,he must have done something while i was on the phone.

Back