OMG I Have to Rant about YOU GUYS

MJJC Twitter

Proud Member
Not all of the members but some of the members. The AEG hate is at an all time high and the critical of MJ threads are kind of crazy too. We wanted him back and now we got him back but all I see here are people worrying if Michael can do all the shows, if he's going to lip-sync, if AEG is manipulating him, and suing AEG if Michael mimes!!!! :no: Why?

Why all the anxiety?

Not too long ago we were wondering if Michael was going to be wrongfully convicted of a crime. That was just 4 years ago! Remember this time 4 years ago? Where were you? Probably on a forum crying your eyes out wondering if Michael will see the next day. Remember how frail he was? Remember how you felt leading up to the verdict?

Fast forward to now! Look at where we are now! Michael is about to PERFORM again! Sure there were ticket problems but can't we cut AEG some slack? This is their first time dealing with a MEGASTAR with unprecedented demand from the public and media. Ticketmaster screwed up too, but they haven't had a superstar tour like this since MICHAEL JACKSON did it 12 years ago! Maybe longer! This is uncharted territory for all!

I know many of us are disappointed and you have a right to express that disappointment but not all over the board. I hope the mods create a thread specifically for complaints and negative talk so it won't infest the board with negativity.

I'm not down on free speech so don't accuse me of trying to stop it. I am just glad that Michael is BACK and strong and HAPPY. Michael is about to embark on shows to please his fans. He's READY and we should be too! Let the anger and anxiety go for a bit :cheers: Have fun and lets start planning events surrounding the concerts. Even if you can't go to the concert, then maybe throw a party? Maybe that is something we can all work on together? Our own after party after one of the concerts.

Just want to be positive now because Michael is back after all this time. Just 6 weeks ago we wondered if Michael would ever make music and tour again and now that he is, we're complaining? Be happy! :better:

That's all I have to say. I'm going back on Twitter!

doesnt mean we have to act like everything is great when its not in some ppls opinions.

doesnt mean we have to act like everything is great when its not in some ppls opinions.

I'm not saying that. I am saying that we know you are upset and we want to support you but other than that repeating it over and over and over is getting you no where. We're going to give your questions to AEG and I hope they answer you. I feel your disappointment and I'm upset and how many things were handled. But in the end, you got tickets, right? The MAJORITY of fans got tickets and now that AEG will be made aware, hopefully things will change with them in the future since it's speculated that Michael has a three year deal with them. Let this be a learning experience for all, including AEG, Michael and the fans and maybe next time it will be better.

I must agree. It's been very stressfull lately, but all I care is Michael being well and happy. And I don't care really about lip-syncing even though I'd sure prefer live, but it's all down to what Michael wants at the end of the day.

Exactly! I don't care if he lip sings something from Cinderella! As long as I get to see him I'm happy!

I think alotot of the problem is many fans rememeber and were part of "the good old days" of traditional fanclubs and MJJPRODUCTION staff working closely with these fanclubs. Times have changed, both the fanclubs and the staff of MJJP are gone but fans expect things to be be handled the same way now. AEG obviously have no knowlege of how things were done in the past. They just applied their usuae procedures, not realising that when dealing with Michael, all the usual procedures dont apply and new standards and procedure need to be organised.

They have just inaventuantly caused their own meltdown and now have to deal with the concequences. Meanwhile the fans get more stressed, as with most situitions concerning Michael and fans, fans have more experience but are powerless to do do anything, and have to watch those making the descisions doing things wrong.

I understand moonstreet. But what can be done about it? We should be happy that Gary got through to AEG and maybe he will let them know how things used to be done? And maybe they didn't want to go through the fanclubs at all! Maybe it's time to shed the past and move onward. There are plenty of stars that only goes through their official fanclub/website and ignore the unofficial ones. Times have changed in Michael Jackson land and maybe we should too? Yesteryear is no more.

I rarely if ever question if somebody is a fan. But I have to ask, are you a fan HornyForMike?

I think a lot of the anxiety is coming from the fact that all though people may have tickets, theres a risk of some peoples tickets being taken away. Im not saying they should or not, but cos no one can get answers, people are stuck in a limbo between being happy about going and being upset cos they are not going, hence STRESS! lol

But im very grateful that you guys are doing your best to get our questions answered. And although im new here, this really is a great board / community and i just think people need to be a little more appreciative.

I rarely if ever question if somebody is a fan. But I have to ask, are you a fan HornyForMike?

A fan who wants to see him perform, hear him sing? yes...

A fan who would be satisfied if i he just mimed his was through Cinderella in his pj's? no.

& You are willing to SUE AEG if he mimes? And what would that achieve for you? A so-called "fan" suing AEG because Michael lip synced a performance? Then why go? Why so negative? I don't get this at all.

claims direct. "where theres blame theres a claim" lol

My Goodness Gracious...why is everyone getting their panties, shorts in an uproar for?

I have been out of town and have not had the opportunity to review all the posts...

I wud be slightly annoyed if he mimed the whole thing just cos ive waited so long..but tbh even though im a live sound engineer, i probably wouldnt even notice cos i would be under his spell! lol If you would really be so annoyed to sue (which is plain stupid and you wouldnt have a leg to stand on) don't go! sell your tickets on at face value and let some 1 who would truely be amazed by being in his presence alone go instead!

Not all of the members but some of the members. The AEG hate is at an all time high and the critical of MJ threads are kind of crazy too. We wanted him back and now we got him back but all I see here are people worrying if Michael can do all the shows, if he's going to lip-sync, if AEG is manipulating him, and suing AEG if Michael mimes!!!! :no: Why?

Why all the anxiety?

Not too long ago we were wondering if Michael was going to be wrongfully convicted of a crime. That was just 4 years ago! Remember this time 4 years ago? Where were you? Probably on a forum crying your eyes out wondering if Michael will see the next day. Remember how frail he was? Remember how you felt leading up to the verdict?

Fast forward to now! Look at where we are now! Michael is about to PERFORM again! Sure there were ticket problems but can't we cut AEG some slack? This is their first time dealing with a MEGASTAR with unprecedented demand from the public and media. Ticketmaster screwed up too, but they haven't had a superstar tour like this since MICHAEL JACKSON did it 12 years ago! Maybe longer! This is uncharted territory for all!

I know many of us are disappointed and you have a right to express that disappointment but not all over the board. I hope the mods create a thread specifically for complaints and negative talk so it won't infest the board with negativity.

I'm not down on free speech so don't accuse me of trying to stop it. I am just glad that Michael is BACK and strong and HAPPY. Michael is about to embark on shows to please his fans. He's READY and we should be too! Let the anger and anxiety go for a bit :cheers: Have fun and lets start planning events surrounding the concerts. Even if you can't go to the concert, then maybe throw a party? Maybe that is something we can all work on together? Our own after party after one of the concerts.

Just want to be positive now because Michael is back after all this time. Just 6 weeks ago we wondered if Michael would ever make music and tour again and now that he is, we're complaining? Be happy! :better:

I completely and honestly and totally agree.
People HAVE to stop worrying. Michael Jackson knows what he's doing okay. And how he's doing it.

Why all the anxiety?

Amen! I said something similar the other night in a thread. Everyone's been begging for him to do this and now they are complaining that he is!! I wish people would just be happy with what they get...

I'm glad some people feel the same way. I don't get it either. We just got the best news in pretty much a decade, and yet at times it seems like we were hit by negative news, judging by all the negativity. It's like an infectious snowball effect, that's just triggering more and more negativity, haven't we had enough of that in the last decade?!

The simple answer is to shut up, grow up and wise up!
Moan moan moan that's all that some people can do!
Half of the forum if not the world thought they would never see Michael preform proberly again...
and too the peopl with the petty threats to take AEG court you wouldnt even afford the solictor lol (I dont mean that in a personal way) I mean it in the sense that AEG are a strong company both financally and buisness like.

People just need to relax and take a step back and yes like 'Twitter' says look at where we are today compared with the past years of nothing

It just seems to me that as loving as most of his fans are, some expect way too much of him. They won't let Michael win either way! Beggers can't be choosers.

aww hell, im chuffed cuz i didn't care if he did anything ever again. just wanted himi to go home to his kids and be free. so i done got what i wanted a long time ago. anything else is a bonus

and when u look at things from that perspective, everything is rosy

Even though I have been apart of the AEG "dislike", hate, strong word. I really dislike how they handled things and I have been vocal about it. However EVERYTHING ELSE you stated i completely agree with. All this negativity is NOT THE BUSINESS when it is towards michael. I could care less if he lip sing. Why some ppl are already worried about this and complaing is beyond me. I'm just happy to have michael on stage. I'm tired of michael having to prove what he can do and this shouldn't be come from fans. So what if he mimes. Just a few yrs ago he was fighting for his life. If boo boo want to mime for 4 and a half hours. Im cool wit it. For $100 and some change yall should be happy with an appearance. lol

some fan where even complaining about ticket prices to. :mello: Like the song say "if you ain't got no money, TAKE YO' BROKE BROKE HOME!":smilerolleyes: Ticket prices where crackhead cheap ppl. Thriller package wasn't but I still think that was a steal. I was looking to pay thousands the next time michael toured.

Now what is this about ppl will sue aeg if mike mimes. I haven't heard that one but what the heck ppl. come on now. some ppl want too much for their few cummy dollars.
good thread:clapping:

aww hell, im chuffed cuz i didn't care if he did anything ever again. just wanted him to go home to his kids and be free. so i done got what i wanted a long time ago. anything else is a bonus

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm simply of the mind that it should be appreciated that Michael is performing 50 shows for a million of his fans. That's huge. He didn't have to do this at all. But he is. And seeing Michael live is more then just about hearing him sing live, it's about being in his his presence while he's on a stage, the energy and charisma he emites, his dancing, how he emotes. It's ALL part of the Michael Jackson experience, it's all part of what makes him the greatest entertainer in history. Not just live vocals. Of course everyone wants him to sing live, but it'll still be the best show you've ever seen even if he doesn't because of all those other factors I talked about. He's more then just a great singer or a great dancer. Michael is a force.

Last edited:
aww hell, im chuffed cuz i didn't care if he did anything ever again. just wanted himi to go home to his kids and be free. so i done got what i wanted a long time ago. anything else is a bonus

That is so sweet of you, babe. So sweet. I feel the same way. All I want is for him to be happy in life. You hit that right on the head. Everything extra is a bonus!

Both Michael and AEG are the professionals putting together a show for fans to enjoy. Now whether fans enjoy it or not will be up to them. He will not be able to please individual people who total almost a million; someone will be disappointed that he didn't dance a certain way or that he didn't sing a certain song or that he was dressed a certain way. But, the ultimate thing is none of those are fans' decisions. Are fans going to sue for all of the above as well as lip syncing? Unless you have a written contract with AEG promising this and that, you only have a right to see a show-period!

How this production is put together from tickets being sold to stage construction is all up to the professionals who have made big bucks doing this over and over. Michael is aware that fan clubs exists. He obviously did not want to make a big production with individual fan clubs because such was not done and I'm sure that he is aware of how things used to be done. He isn't living with how things used to be done and obviously is not expecting others to either.

Anyone who has so many gripes and fears about the show should really just reconsider going? Why would you be stressed about something that is strictly entertainment? People really need to let this be Michael's show--either you are a fan of what he produces or not. And this is all about what Michael produces not what some want him to produce. Things always get messy when he and those he are working with are pinned into a corner trying to accommodate things and people that they did not intend to do with cries of "but the fan clubs want . . ."

Back