Fans who purchased Tix from the Box Office

wendy2004

Proud Member
Any fans on here got their tix from the box office? Tell us your story, please. :flowers: How many hours did were you in line? Any excitement with other fans overnight? Did tickets sell out before you could get a ticket?

Also, I have a question about the tickets they issued. Were they temporary tickets of some sort? And what is that round thingy in the ticket picture? It looks like a full moon in the sky on some tix but it looks like a white circle with something dark shaded over it in others. Are these standard O2 tickets (if anyone knows) that are given out at all concerts or does anyone know if these were done just for the MJ shows? One report said the tickets normally have a pic of MJ on the tix so these were considered plain? Does anyone expect the final tickets to be different than the ones issued at the box office?

Lotta questions there LOL but I'm just curious? I like that the O2 is set against water. The pictures of it are so soothing. Good vibes. :)

I wish I could have been there to queue. That would have probably been sooooo amazing. Seeing how dedicated his fans are... To sleep out there. Wow. Would love to hear some stories!

I was there standing in... well... not so much a line, but a scrum of people!! I slept out overnight with a tent as well, the vibe was awesome, people dancing, singing, playing MJ of course!! A few TV cameras were around and photographers as well... there was a definite buzz from being there and the whole experience up until about 6.30 was amazing, the fans are so friendly and excitable right now, but then when some of us were busy packing our tents away, some people who got there in the morning jumped the barriers and my friend and me were pushed about 200 people back from where we should have been! It ended up being quite dangerous and I got stamped on countless times all because the organisation of the security was pretty terrible! The wait was a good 8 hours, the queue was incredibly slow going, but you just had to keep reminding yourself why you were there and how important it was to stick it out, especially for me personally, I've never seen Michael in concert!

At one point when we were about 300 people away from getting our tickets the screens above the box offices went blank, we just stood there in shock thinking it was going to flash up on the screens that it had sold out... but no... it eventually said that there were tickets still available for the last four dates! Panic over, we were there for another hour or so and eventually made it to the front of the queue, the relief!!!! we finally made it to a box office and paid for the tickets for closing night... pretty good seats too! :)

All of the aches and pains of sleeping rough and standing for 8 hours soon disappeared when I had the ticket confirmation in my hands I can tell you that much! I'm a very happy bunny LOL!! :)

what sons of b*tches, why didnt anyone tell theose people that jumped the queue to f*ck off. OMG i wouldve been so angry. I wouldve made them get out. and you were pushed back 200 places :(

see its scum like that who have no respect that is the reason why this country is in the shitty state it is today.

But im glad you got your tix. What block did you get them?

Hevakmj, thanks for sharing your story. :flowers: I'm glad you were able to get tickets. I know there were fans who were turned away when the tix sold out.

what sons of b*tches, why didnt anyone tell theose people that jumped the queue to f*ck off. OMG i wouldve been so angry. I wouldve made them get out. and you were pushed back 200 places :(

see its scum like that who have no respect that is the reason why this country is in the shitty state it is today.

But im glad you got your tix. What block did you get them?

And it's fans like these that sometimes ruin great experiences for other fans. Damn shame. We better be prepared to deal with them on concert nights. Might have to get them chucked outta your seat if you have a really good one. These people know no boundaries, I'm afraid.

We better be prepared to deal with them on concert nights. Might have to get them chucked outta your seat if you have a really good one. These people know no boundaries, I'm afraid.

just dont let them intimidate you and tell security and you wont have any problems, if sumthing like that happens.

Ohh that sounds cool :) To bad some people where selfish and such to get before you in line. Those fans should be ashamed of themselves. But i don't think they even care.

The calling the security makes me think of MJ when he called for some at MJ & Friends in Germany "Security! There's a bug on the stage. No don't kill it! Don't kill it!" Aw that was kindda cute..LOL But yeah i would also call for security if someone is sitting on my seat and doesn't want to move when i ask to move.

I got bk 107 for closing night, which was pretty cool! :)

tbh there was just too many people that had pushed in to point each and every one out, it caused a lot of frustration when it became a free for all, these people just had no shame!! It felt like sleeping out overnight to get a good place in the queue was a waste of time after that!! But it's over with now, and I got the tickets... arrrrrggggghhhhhh.... I'm going to see MICHAEL JACKSON!!! Can't believe it, I've waited 18 years for this... this is really it!! haha :)

Back