ticket frustration >:(

mizzneneluvzmj

Proud Member
well does anyone else feel the way i do? usually im a really happy positive person without a care in the world....but its just that i have been trying soooooooo long to get tickets and i havent gotten one! not a single one! it seems like its so much easier for all the fans who actually have tickets to hop right on and get more! ugh! why is this happening??....

BUT

no matter what im not going to give up ^_^ i just felt like blowing off a little steam!
i mean im a real fan and i deserve a ticket just like many of us here do! i love you all and i hope those of you without tix get lucky enough to find some :)

i really understand you-becuase aftre a week of waiting and trying i didn't get any ticket either!i hope i will have more luck next time,maybe in paris!

awww hun i feel exactly the same way... for me always being positive & happy i was so depressed about it, everyone noticed, getting a bit better now =(

I know how you feel. I was so annoyed and sad that I couldn't get a ticket even though I was on ticketmaster from the beginning to the end of presale and sale! I was prepared to pay 200 for 1 ticket! But I got really lucky on Monday and got 2 tickets (August) from ticketmaster for 50 each thanks to this forum.

Concerts are still far away so I'm sure you'll get tickets by then!

well does anyone else feel the way i do? usually im a really happy positive person without a care in the world....but its just that i have been trying soooooooo long to get tickets and i havent gotten one! not a single one! it seems like its so much easier for all the fans who actually have tickets to hop right on and get more! ugh! why is this happening??....

BUT

no matter what im not going to give up ^_^ i just felt like blowing off a little steam!
i mean im a real fan and i deserve a ticket just like many of us here do! i love you all and i hope those of you without tix get lucky enough to find some :)

Don't worry, check ebay and viagogo!

Don't give up :flowers: Keep trying Ticketmaster EVERY day late afternoon.

I completely understand your frustration, as I went through it the past few times Michael was performing... This time, I was lucky enough to go to a concert in London. Not just ONE, but TWO. The only way I'll be going to any more is if a) someone gives me free tickets or b) I find an UNBELIEVABLY low price that I can afford.

I've been praying for all of you who haven't gotten your tickets yet. We all deserve to go see Michael at least once before we die. The ONLY way to truly appreciate the talent of Michael is to see it before your eyes.

believe me i know how you feel! I havent had luck either. I have a ticket offer from someone but im greedy and want the floor :/ a friend of mine almost got tickets for himself myself and another friend of mine b/c he was talking to a friend of his who was lookin on ticketmaster at the time he told him he would be glad to help him out. they where floor seats. but he tried to call my friend and since he didnt anser couldnt wait and bought 2 tickets on 2 different dates...and put them right up on ebay!! he was willing to pay 2000 bucks for them we where soooo close! >_<

*sighs im not going to give up either. :) keep the faith you guys, and I will pray also! :pray:

I'm feeling ya too. I am so sick of TM. Sick of seeing the same result - sod all. Even getting sick of the word "ticket"! I noticed today at work when I should have typed "ticked" (a box) in a letter, only later did I see I put "ticket"!!! My other half doesn't understand my frustration and he's getting frustrated in turn at me!! I don't want to let my friend down either, so it's double stress.

I'm feeling ya too. I am so sick of TM. Sick of seeing the same result - sod all. Even getting sick of the word "ticket"! I noticed today at work when I should have typed "ticked" (a box) in a letter, only later did I see I put "ticket"!!! My other half doesn't understand my frustration and he's getting frustrated in turn at me!! I don't want to let my friend down either, so it's double stress.

yea im going thru the same thing! like i need 3 tix right...one for me and my mom and my best friend....the ONE time i came close i realized that i didnt have money in my bank account so i missed my friggin chance! :( i cried so hard LOL im sick of crying..i know there is viagogo but the tix are so exspensive and im not exactly the wealthiest person ya know....*sighs* God help me...im gonna get these tix....

Can your friend not help you look too? :(

yea she can help and she has been but she's in skool most of the day and she has nite classes too and my mom works...im not a bum tho LOL i dont start skool until may (college) anyhoo i feel like im pretty much handling this alone :(

I totally understand your frustration. I can't imagine not having any tickets... I would probably be freaking out... but well, I got lucky. Really bad seats, sure, but at least I get to see him... I really hope that you'll get tickets! :/ Keep trying! ^^ Good luck! :D

I totally understand how you feel.. the frustration. I've been up for both nights (or early morning) for the presale and public sale and didn't have any luck. I've been trying to bid on ebay and check other sources... now I'm just waiting for the lottery!

i don't think they will cancel ticktes-this will result in a scandal!but maybe they will announce ne show somewhere elese:)

You WILL get tickets, Ticketmaster will be cancelling tickets of those people who have bought too many.

Also keep an eye on this page

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=MICHAEL+JACKSON&e|eventtype=149&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see&filler2=nav&orderby=

Good luck!
The only problem I see with this is unfortunately, someone is claiming they received an e-mail saying that seetickets would not be shipping tickets. That they'd have to wait in line for will call pickup at the arena. If people don't want to wait, I would highly advise waiting for TicketMaster to cancel some.

i don't think they will cancel ticktes-this will result in a scandal!but maybe they will announce ne show somewhere elese:)

We have just had some tickets cancelled by Ticketmaster, not for MJ but another artist. Very frustrating as we are just fans who want to see more than one gig. They cancelled the second booking (did not give us a choice which one to cancel) and refunded the money. Gutted.

The only problem I see with this is unfortunately, someone is claiming they received an e-mail saying that seetickets would not be shipping tickets. That they'd have to wait in line for will call pickup at the arena. If people don't want to wait, I would highly advise waiting for TicketMaster to cancel some.

I believe this email was for overseas only

Guys keep trying
I wish u all the best of luck

I know how you feel. I was so annoyed and sad that I couldn't get a ticket even though I was on ticketmaster from the beginning to the end of presale and sale! I was prepared to pay 200 for 1 ticket! But I got really lucky on Monday and got 2 tickets (August) from ticketmaster for 50 each thanks to this forum.

Concerts are still far away so I'm sure you'll get tickets by then!

Same thing happened to me too. I felt as though l had let down MJ. I know it sounds carzy:(

You guys i just got two tix to the sept 29th show!

Thanks to the genorousity of a member here in the mjjc

dont give up i kno its hard and this whole situation makes us wanna scream but just keep the faith and i know you'll get tix too!

I'm so desperate for a ticket. I only need one since I'm gonna have to go alone. But I can't afford a ticket from viagogo or ebay.
This is so depressing...

You guys i just got two tix to the sept 29th show!

Thanks to the genorousity of a member here in the mjjc

dont give up i kno its hard and this whole situation makes us wanna scream but just keep the faith and i know you'll get tix too!

Can I ask u from where did u get them + which blocks ?

Back