Where have they all gone?

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
Where have all the tickets from blocks a1/a2/a3 row a-d gone? I dont even think these seats were included in the thriller packages were they?

Well thank god for Gaz giving us a chance to own them though :-D I wish it was next week already so we can start bidding!! . Car boot sale for me sunday I think too raise some more funds :p

But anyway back on topic what has happened to these tickets? Do you think they will be for celebs/family and friends? Or full of security :p

If i am wrong about these tickets let me know and ill keep looking!! xxx

Where have all the tickets from blocks a1/a2/a3 row a-d gone? I dont even think these seats were included in the thriller packages were they?
i believe alot were sold directly from the box office last week. ontop of them being in the thriller pakage

The triller package I got included row D and I got it online. Not sure about the other rows.

I bought block A3 row A from Viagogo. They offer a lot Row A, B and C there.

Makes me wonder if it was done on purpose? As in AEG keeping a part of those tix behind so that they could be sold on Viagogo?

Makes me wonder if it was done on purpose? As in AEG keeping a part of those tix behind so that they could be sold on Viagogo
probably. so they can make even more profit

I bought block A3 row A from Viagogo. They offer a lot Row A, B and C there.

Makes me wonder if it was done on purpose? As in AEG keeping a part of those tix behind so that they could be sold on Viagogo?

Yea it wouldn't suprise me if thats the tickets that AEG supplied Viagogo with!

Who needs the extras anyway?! Row A is amazing! And the price isn't even THAT crazy imo....

Reputation points for you for that post! :D lol

Im still deciding between jump of joy or being ridiculously ashamed over paying that much money for a MJ ticket to be honest *grin*

Im still deciding between jump of joy or being ridiculously ashamed over paying that much money for a MJ ticket to be honest *grin*

JUMP FOR JOY!!!! ;)
Come on, it's Row A at a MICHAEL JACKSON concert...you simply HAVE to jump for joy ;)

You can regret it once you can't pay the rent anymore...hehe

I say *jump jump* wave a bit like crazy jump some more ....run around the room then fall over dizzy till your laughing :-D

JUMP FOR JOY!!!! ;)
Come on, it's Row A at a MICHAEL JACKSON concert...you simply HAVE to jump for joy ;)

You can regret it once you can't pay the rent anymore...hehe

I now officially love you! hahaha
Yes, you are right, there is just a part of me that cannot believe that I will be sitting at Row A during the end-show. Its worse even because I had to buy two tickets instead of one, since these were the only two left for that date for Row A. So I had already discussed this with my husband that I wanted to spent 675 Euro which all of a sudden turned out to be 1350 Euro!

But I am soooooooo happy with it, still can't believe it.

Btw, if you guys want to join me and Sunnyday81, there are still tickets available for Block A3, Row B ;) At least then we will not be the only ones being crazy lol

Yes, you are right, there is just a part of me that cannot believe that I will be sitting at Row A during the end-show. Its worse even because I had to buy two tickets instead of one, since these were the only two left for that date for Row A. So I had already discussed this with my husband that I wanted to spent 675 Euro which all of a sudden turned out to be 1350 Euro!

Btw, if you guys want to join me and Sunnyday81, there are still tickets available for Block A3, Row B ;) At least then we will not be the only ones being crazy lol

Just look forward to the show and be happy about the fact that you got row A tickets!!
It's really awesome! I might spend that much (or even more) once the shows are getting closer....so don't worry!
My boyfriend will anyway think I'm nuts...so that is sorted ;)

err what.. so you can ret row A for just over £600 on viagogo???? whats the point in paying £800 for VIP then? hmmm im off to look at the site in that case

o and in was reported in the Times that ticketmaster supplied viagogo with alot of the best tickets. tickets master get like a 80% cut of profits

The triller package I got included row D and I got it online. Not sure about the other rows.
Same here. But oh well. I'm just glad we get that close. As long as I can see my baby dance for me, I'm good. :p

Who needs the extras anyway?! Row A is amazing! And the price isn't even THAT crazy imo....
Agreed!! :yes:

You're going to Michael's potentially LAST concerts. You jump for joy. This is once in a lifetime.

Yeah, I remember asking my Husband and begging him to get me VIP. After so many begging sessions and so many declines from HIM, he turned around and surprised me! :D

Yeah, I remember asking my Husband and begging him to get me VIP. After so many begging sessions and so many declines from HIM, he turned around and surprised me! :D

LOL! I will forward this to my husband so that he will see he is not the only "tortured by wives who want to see MJ" husband in this MJ chaos haha

how do you get to choose the row on viagogo,they all say hospitality package?????
i would buy one if i i knew they were 600 each and you got one on the front row?
please help,where does it say the exact row?

how do you get to choose the row on viagogo,they all say hospitality package?????
i would buy one if i i knew they were 600 each and you got one on the front row?
please help,where does it say the exact row?
Well, I've just checked back and noticed they don't have the option of selecting front row seats anymore (unless I'm blind)... they only have thriller packages now. They also used to have a box next to each ticket with the row location, but it's not there anymore either as far as I can tell...
You could also search around and look if you can find some kind of map together with the tickets. They used to have a map of the arena too, but again nothing's there. Not sure where it is anymore, maybe they're all sold out...?

Thanks for that! ^ That's what I was talking about! lol

And have they gotten more expensive or what?? I got front row for less than some of those! lol

thanks keep looking for a price that that suits me,£1700 a bit steep a the moment.

Thanks for that! ^ That's what I was talking about! lol

And have they gotten more expensive or what?? I got front row for less than some of those! lol

Omg I'm looking at it now.. just few secs ago on the page it was like 500-600 pounds for front block seats.. and I went back there and now it's 700. o_o That's not including the handling fees and other fees yet... omg that would total to about the same price as getting a Thriller Hospitality Package. -_- 1400+ canadian dollars =(

Aye, when I ordered my tickets two days ago for the 24th they had four pages of Front blocks left... only two now.
And none of them in the front row, only like row L or U or something.

When I checked this afternoon there were a couple of B's and C's there still.

I guess a lot of MJJC members decided to order as well lol

The A block tickets go to the first people who got their to buy a ticket.

I think I was one of the first people to buy a ticket for the 30th July, I got A1.

I don't think any A block (rows A-C) were being sold during the general sale at ticketmaster. It seems as if Viagogo purchased a lot of them, and also some of them were probably reserved for celebrities and family members.

I don't think any A block (rows A-C) were being sold during the general sale at ticketmaster. It seems as if Viagogo purchased a lot of them, and also some of them were probably reserved for celebrities and family members.

I think some of them went to celebriteis and stuff, and a lot of them went in the pre sale.

hey!!!
I'm in A3 front row too:) viagogo.
10th of july, what about you?

as for the question.
I got 4th and 6th row A2 though..VIP packages...
and B2 tickets...regular ones...

so..they did sell them

Back