It's as he said - VOTE YOUR SET LIST on mjlive

guys guys guys....... please let's vote for songs as who is it, give in to me smile, speechless, song we are dying to hear!!

OMFG I can't belive this

This should be breaking news in general discussion

yeah, it's very difficult........ I've chosen 21 songs and hope that a few will be included in the final list: give in to me, speechless, smile, tabloid junkie, who is it, off the wall, heartbreaker, you are my life for example is in it..... and unbreakable as opening title :D

These are a must have IMO

Billie Jean
Smooth Criminal
The Way you Make Me Feel
Man In The Mirror
Who Is It
Unbreakable

I'm gonna tire his ass out:

1 Billie Jean
2 Unbreakable
3 Who Is It
4 Smooth Criminal
5 Speechless
6 Remember the Time
7 Butterflies
8 Thriller
9 Dirty Diana
10 Give In to Me
11 Liberian Girl
12 Smile
13 Whatever Happens
14 Heartbreaker
15 Dangerous
16 Bad
17 Another Part of Me
18 Leave Me Alone
19 Threatened
20 Burn This Disco Out
21 Speed Demon
22 Break of Dawn
23 Can't Let Her Get Away
24 Childhood
25 Man in the Mirror

I voted for:

1 -Unbreakable
2 - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
3 - In The Closet
4 - Butterflies
5 - Smooth Criminal
6 - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
7 - She's Out Of My Life
8 - You Rock My World
9 - Rock With You
10 - Off The Wall
11 - Thriller
12 - Beat It
13 - Billie Jean
14 - The Lady In My Life
15 - Smile
16 - Give In To Me
17 - Dirty Diana
18 - Cry
19 - Man In The Mirror

Last edited:
Here's what i've choosen. I've tried to ballance out the big hits with the songs that only the hardcore fans will love

1. Unbreakable
2. Another Part Of Me
3. She Drives Me Wild
4. Wanna Be Startin Somethin
5. Human Nature
6. Smooth Criminal
7. Liberian Girl
8. Off The Wall
9. Rock With You
10. Black Or White
11. Thriller
12. Billie Jean
13. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
14. Beat It
15. Who Is Is
16. They Don't Care About Us
17. You Rock My World
18. Bad
19. The Way You Make Me Feel
20. Man In The Mirror

If you copy and and past it somewhere els like notepad or somethin you can see how much votes each one has.

:wild:

This is so good to be able to choose, I dont think we should put set lists I think the most top chosen songs will be the ones picked.

For example if we put Man in the mirror for the last song it looks like it was our last choice song to hear? :unsure: I am putting all the songs I want to hear most first then the least I wanna hear later down the line..

I beg of you all to choose The lady in my life before any other slow song. :D :lol:

guys, this is a way of providing feedback to Michael, his crew and the organization staff

it doesn't mean that the most voted for songs will be played *lol* ;)

this voting however is the only official communication channel for the publicity, so if you want to tell them your preferred songs, do it right there :)

Last edited:
Wow! Please vote songs he usually doesn't play or hasn't played in years... he will play songs like Thriller, Beat it and Billie Jean anyway! And the casual fans will vote for them anywayy!

I've mostly chose song which he seldom or never plays... in no particular order:

1. 2 Bad
2. Another Part of Me
3. Baby Be Mine
4. Dirty Diana
5. Don't Walk Away
6. Get on the Floor
7. Give In to Me
8. Heartbreaker
9. HIStory
10. Leave Me Alone
11. Liberian Girl
12. Man in the Mirror
13. Off the Wall
14. Rock with You
15. Scream
16. Speed Demon
17. Tabloid Junkie
18. The Lady in My Life
19. Whatever Happens
20. Who Is It
21. Why You Wanna Trip on Me

Last edited:
Please all put MITM in your set list! You will make a sick girl very happy. :)

Wow, cool. I thought he might do something like this. I knew "I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear" meant something like this would happen. It took my a while, but here are my picks....

1. Unbreakable
2. Wanna Be Startin' Something
3. Butterflies
4. Rock With You
5. Beat It
6. Dirty Diana
7. Give In To Me
8. Black or White
9. Remember The Time
10. Break of Dawn
11. Billie Jean
12. The Lady In My Life
13. The Way You Make Me Feel
14. Whatever Happens
15. Thriller
16. Dangerous
17. Stranger In Moscow
18. Speechless
19. Heal The World
20. Man In The Mirror

Looks like a lot of people want to see him open with Unbreakable.

Wow! Please vote songs he usually doesn't play or hasn't played in years... he will play songs like Thriller, Beat it and Billie Jean anyway! And the casual fans will vote for them anywayy!

I agree 100% I think everyone should take note of this :)

:wild:

This is so good to be able to choose, I dont think we should put set lists I think the most top chosen songs will be the ones picked.

For example if we put Man in the mirror for the last song it looks like it was our last choice song to hear? :unsure: I am putting all the songs I want to hear most first then the least I wanna hear later down the line..

:D :lol:

This doesn't make sence, because the headline of the vote is "My ideal set list" which means they wanna see what we would love to hear in which order.

I think, finally they will choose those who are chosen most on the average vote! That's what makes sence!

You can actually make more than one setlist on there so you can experiment a little

Back