FREE video download of ‘Billie Jean’!‏

Mjkop4ever

Proud Member
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I just received this email !

--------------------------------------------------------
50 SOLD OUT Nights The O2 arena London
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
As a thank you for your interest and support of Michael Jackson's London performances, Sony Music and iTunes are giving all French residents a FREE VIDEO DOWNLOAD of Billie Jean.
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To download the free video you must have iTunes installed on your computer.
You can download iTunes for Mac or Windows, free of charge at www.itunes.com/fr.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SIMPLY CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE
BILLIE JEAN VIDEO:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]------------------------------------------------------------
[/FONT]

Just for french fans.. I guess the promotion for michaels residensy over there has officially started huh...? :)

though itunes! Ahh!! not everybody uses windows or mac you know. come on michael, don't you love your linux using fans?... (your linux fans love u)

Last edited:
I got one too, but it says this:
As a thank you for your interest and support of Michael Jackson's London performances, Sony Music and iTunes are giving all Switzerland residents a FREE VIDEO DOWNLOAD of Billie Jean.

:lol:

Back