Michael after the shows RELEASE A BOX SET

o and also just thinking, throw in MSG and royal brunei concert aswell

I was gonna say to release it before to promote the tour, but then remembered all 50 shows are sold so no promotion needed :)

You know that isn't gonna happen. If anything, it'll be just a This Is It DVD. Maybe a HIStory DVD if we're lucky.

I would settle for the HIStory DVD, since thats the show I have seen as well. I so hope that he will officially realease a DVD of that.

We cant even get Bad Tour 88 Pro released, never mind all of them!

I was referring to the 88 second leg of the BAD tour. I highly doubt there will be anything released in the run up to the This Is It concert's. The best thing we can hope for is a DVD of This Is It and a new album.

Please don't give PH-ony any more ideas on how they can rerelease the past. That's ALL THEY have been doing.

These record companies just need a reason to keep Michael from putting out any new material. I agree it would be great to have concerts in a box set, but seriously, the more likely scenario is a rerelease of Thriller 25 bundled with the making of Thriller.

Music execs are one trick ponies.

If it's boxsets you want, that's all you'll ever get. They'll make sure there are boxsets after boxsets after boxsets.

This industry is OVERRUN with greatest hits and boxsets.

Mike knows about this , AEG knows about this so im pretty sure they will all be made available to download via michaeljackson.com , then simply share on here or burn to a dvd

Back