what about the VIP goodies?

Mini MJJ

Proud Member
hello fellow fans :D

does any of you know hoe the VIPs are working out?

we will arrive at 18:00 at the o2 and walk the red carpet! what about the pre party, and the after party? and what about our goodiebags? and our souvenir tour laminate? :)

when can we expect to recive those things?

what about waiting till you're there and see? It's much more fun NOT to know whats gonna happen..

lol take it easy hehe, would just like to know if some of you knew how it was gonna work on!

here is how I vision it.
we arrive in a limo..
and then we walk the red carpet while MJ is standing at the entrance welcoming us and takes us to our seat.

:)
:Dwould be great huh????

can't wait though to see what's in that goodiebag..
and ooh I love tour laminates!!!

^^yeah!!! I bet it's gonna say VIP!
:) and then a beautiful picture of Michael and "this is it"
ahh it's gonna look so cool!!!!

I hope the pre and after party is fun too:)!!
:D

You'll probably get the goodies etc in the post with your tickets.

I know my boyfriend had some special sort of ticket for Stevie Wonder at the o2 and he got his goodies in the post :)

so excited about that stuff ^.^
but i.d also like to know how the pre and aftershow party will be organized..

VIPs arrive at the o2 at 18:00 and the other fans are arriving at 18:30. I belive those 30 minutes will be the pre party :)

Don't know, don't care. A goody bag would be nice for me, but I didn't get VIP just for that. I'll be closer to my baby and that's all that counts... Although an autograph would be nice!! Or a backstage pass! :p

its cool that we will attend earlier than the other people =P
and backstage would be awesome of course XD

That what I was wondering. I saw on the tickets that it begins at 6:30, but the pre-show party only starts a half hour before? Maybe they were just estimating??

Generally the time stated on tickets is door opening time, not start time. They have to allow themselves enough time to get everyone in and seated. I would say that it will start at 7.30.

Generally the time stated on tickets is door opening time, not start time. They have to allow themselves enough time to get everyone in and seated. I would say that it will start at 7.30.

yes, thats more likely. but how long will the preshow party go then?
i actually thought that we would be the first persons being in the arena..

yes, thats more likely. but how long will the preshow party go then?
i actually thought that we would be the first persons being in the arena..

Preshow party will probably be an hour, while they give us our goodies and champange...

ahh ok. Guess im gonna have to buy a poster as well. I have a poster from the dangerous tour which i didn't even go to, so ive got to have one from the tour i attend!! :lol:

haha I know how you feel!!
I have one from bad.. the one that also features in the black or white video actually..hanging on MAC'S door (that got smashed :S )

so it's gonna be great to get a poster from THIS one and you can say you were there!!
:D

Back