Lastminute.com

much u pay?

I got my VIP tickets from there on friday. Same price as TM, but i've been told i won't find out my seats till i recieve my tickets. Annoying, but as long as i pretend ive got row 15 till then i won't end up disappointed :lol:

Just checked back now, and they only have 1 vip ticket left for opening night, glad i got them when i could!

I know they did have normal tickets at the beginning of the general sale tho... They also still have VIP hotel packages.

Never heard of them. I hope that everything turns out well for you. :)

You'll have no worries buying from them, they are very well known.

Ahhh, really? Cool! Good luck, sweets.

Thank you :)

You'll have no worries buying from them, they are very well known.

Have you bought concert tickets from them before? I was just wondering how they work, do they buy tickets and work as a broker, or do they supply orders to the promoters, just confused cos it says on my order that tickets will come directly from AEG and not them. I think this is why they can't tell me my seat numbers as well, which is annoying cos i wanna make sure my seats are together

Nope but bought tickets for theatre etc and never had any problems, I assume they just act as an agent of the promoters. There is really no need to worry :)

Seems that only lastminute.COM offers these tickets.
I've asked lastminute.DE, and they told me they dont have tickets for Mike.

Just spoke to them, and they still can't tell me what seats I have...grrrr. Said they haven't been given any information and i won't find out till i get the tickets. Do you think theres any point speaking to AEG?

Just spoke to them, and they still can't tell me what seats I have...grrrr. Said they haven't been given any information and i won't find out till i get the tickets. Do you think theres any point speaking to AEG?

I doubt AEG would know anything. Do you not even know your block?

EDIT: My bad, just read the whole thread. :blush:

I don't get this site, it says it has tickets from March and every other month. That's wrong, also, the concert has the name Thriller, and don't meniton O2.

?

Maybe I was on wrong place, do they sell tickets ONLY to the O2 Concert?

Hi,

I have decided to sell my tickets for 16th february (£75 each +fee's) not looking for stupid amount just anyone with a reasonable offer around £220. These are in bock 406 row K seats 591-592 although on upper tier still have a great view and especially for such little price in comparison to others I have seen selling for in the same block. Payment will be made through paypal and the confirmation email (from seetickets) will be forwarded on. Anyone interested my email is sd_henin@hotmail.com or reply on here.

Thanks Sean

Hi,

I have decided to sell my tickets for 16th february (£75 each +fee's) not looking for stupid amount just anyone with a reasonable offer around £220. These are in bock 406 row K seats 591-592 although on upper tier still have a great view and especially for such little price in comparison to others I have seen selling for in the same block. Payment will be made through paypal and the confirmation email (from seetickets) will be forwarded on. Anyone interested my email is sd_henin@hotmail.com or reply on here.

Thanks Sean

wrong thread

Back