What time arena doors open ? Show Start ?

mj_insane

Proud Member
Hi . Just want to know because on the show dates it says 18.00 , but is that the show start time ?
Because if it is , then surely the doors open at like 16.00 ?

OR - does the doors open at 18.00 ??

CONFUSING...................

Im thinking the start would be 18:00 and you should be there like at 16:00 or 17:00.

No, on the day you should ring up the O2 to see when MJ will actually be onstage. Although the ticket says 6:00 MJ most likely wont perform until a few hours later. E.g when I went to see Mary J blige she werent on stage till 8:30 (I rang to ask) although the ticket said start time 6:30pm, which meant I could arrive anytime before 8:30 (or even after, not that anyone would want to do that otherwise you'll miss some of the performance)
I would aim to arrive 30mins before MJ is due on stage, to get in, find your seat, and/or get something to drink or eat or use the toilet etc.
But because its seated you dont have to worry about being there very early as you would with standing as your seat is guaranteed.
I also dont suggest arriving too early unless you want to explore as you may end up just standing in the queue waiting to be let in, and by let in I dont mean to be seated where the stage is I mean to the food and drinks area/entrance to the seats/stage, as the entrance to the performance area wont be open straight away either
Atleast thats how it went for me.

Back