Did anyone get a code from itunes for tomorrow's tickets??

mjcy

Proud Member
I bought an album from itunes (that I already have quite a few times) to get a code and it's now 1:30 am UK time and still nothing!

Did anyone get a code?

they were gone. but supposedly itunes reserved 2000 tickets for the 29th of september and apparently if you bought an mj album from itunes during certain dates you would get a code that would let you buy up to 2 tickets from ticketmaster at 9:00 am tomorrow. i did so but still got no password.

oh damn...hmmmm. did anything come with the purchase. like a downloadable booklet or anything

nop nothing.. i guess i just have to live with it haha

I got the code last Saturday. Did anyone get tickets? I got tickets for block 101 :)

Also got tickets for block 101 - row Z. My brother got tickets for block 106 row H. Which are best? :)

Nobody got block A2 tickets? :D

Last edited:
Also got tickets for block 101 - row Z. My brother got tickets for 106 row H. Which are best? :)

Nobody got A2 tickets? :D

I got row W for block 101. I would say block 101 is better because it's closer to the stage and block 106 is towards the back although he'd have a good central view in the arena :)
Haha I wasn't expecting too much but they still reserved pretty good seats ;)

Last edited:
I got a code...but is the ticket limit now????
CAn I still buy 1 to my 4??

oh phew...you can only buy a ticket for the 29SEPT show :(

My question was answered...they prepared and now the small print on page1 says "there is 4 limits on tickets as per household all shows..

I didn't even know about this offer until just now. Damn!

i cant buy from outside of the uk...doesnt let me to...anyone else?
yup doesnt work for me ..
oh well..

Last edited:
I received the code at the weekend and I was kind enough to give it to a workmate who got two brilliant seats!

Only for UK residents........

I'm from the Netherlands and successfully ordered two tickets. The email with my iTunes code was in Dutch and didn't state anything about UK residents only.

It is not only for the UK.
Multiple countries were able to buy tickets via Itunes:
Italy, the Netherlands, Germany, Finland, France, Spain and some more ;)

Last edited:
The tickets didn't even go that fast considering there was only 2000. We got them at like 9.45.

I think it's so unfair how UK people could get the texts from AEG, they get UK codes and stuff. Does no one think that people from other countries might actually want to come???

I have my tickets, though, so I'm satisfied, but I'm speaking for all the other people from different countries who missed out and have to watch UK people get the goods.

Congrats to all who missed out until now that got tix! :)

I've just checked and tickets are still available.
Anyone wants to use my code? I don't need tickets for Sept. 29th.
PM me and I'll send you the code.

Be nice and only fans with no tickets send PM.

I think it's so unfair how UK people could get the texts from AEG, they get UK codes and stuff. Does no one think that people from other countries might actually want to come???

I have my tickets, though, so I'm satisfied, but I'm speaking for all the other people from different countries who missed out and have to watch UK people get the goods.

Congrats to all who missed out until now that got tix! :)
As quoted above your post
It is not only for the UK.
Multiple countries were able to buy tickets via Itunes:
Italy, the Netherlands, Germany, Finland, France, Spain and some more ;)

Back